|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, Bristol, England, January 1276 - 16, Worcester, England, September 1276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the prison guards treat Amaury in Chapter 15?
(a) They taunt him.
(b) With pity and kindness.
(c) They feel guilty treating a priest poorly, but follow orders to do so.
(d) They starve him and prod him with sticks.
2. Who does Davydd plan to murder in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Llewelyn make a sudden request of Nell in Chapter 11?
(a) He wants to expand his land.
(b) He needs an heir.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He feels guilty for the past.
4. In Chapter 14, Edward _____________ the debts of Christians.
5. King Edward summons Llewelyn to do homage to him as a __________ lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Eleanora?
2. What is Llewelyn ap Gruffydd's title?
3. What surprised does Ellen find out in Chapter 11?
4. Which two characters are known as outlaws for murdering a cousin?
5. What is Llewelyn seeking to honor by asking Nell what he does in Chapter 11?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)