|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, Bristol, England, January 1276 - 16, Worcester, England, September 1276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of lord in King Edward?
2. How many years was Davydd exiled for rebelling against Llewelyn the second time?
3. What inhibits the murder plot in Chapter 9 from actually happening?
(a) Lightening hitting the castle during a storm.
(b) The plot is revealed too early and Llewelyn finds out.
(c) Davydd gets too worried and calls it off.
(d) Heavy rain and a mudslide.
4. Where does Simon win a large victory and capture King Henry?
5. Who does Tudor get a confession from in Chapter 10 about who was involved in the murder plot?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen's cog decide to sail in winter?
2. How far does Hugh travel to tell Nell about Bran's death?
3. What group of people has Edward segregated?
4. Where does the King tell Hugh in Chapter 15 that he will be imprisoned?
5. Who does Hugh owe his life to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)