|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, Bristol, England, January 1276 - 16, Worcester, England, September 1276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people has Edward segregated?
(a) Non-religous people.
(b) Catholic people.
(c) Christian people.
(d) Jewish people.
2. Who is Thomas the Archdeacon?
(a) The head knight.
(b) The first mate.
(c) The lead pirate.
(d) The religious figure aboard the cog.
3. What does Hugh disguise himself as in order to find out more information about Ellen's situation in Chapter 15?
(a) A royal guard.
(b) A castle guard.
(c) A Friar.
(d) A gardener.
4. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
5. Who assists Davydd in his murder plot in Chapter 9?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
2. What inhibits the murder plot in Chapter 9 from actually happening?
3. Where does Nell travel to in Chapter 8 to request help from King Edward?
4. What was built in Powys territory, which angered the Powys lords and England?
5. Who does Tudor get a confession from in Chapter 10 about who was involved in the murder plot?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)