|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, Montargis, France, April 1271- 7, Castell Y Bere, Wales, December 1272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amaury's profession?
2. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
3. Who do Hugh and Hugh de Whitton encounter, wounded, in Chapter 1?
4. How is Bran related to Simon?
(a) Simon is Bran's father.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Simon is Bran's uncle.
(d) Bran is Simon's father.
5. The story addresses royal houses from England and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest de Montfort brother?
2. What time period does the book cover?
3. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
4. Where has Owain been for 15 years?
5. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)