|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, Montargis, France, April 1271- 7, Castell Y Bere, Wales, December 1272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
2. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
3. Where has Owain been for 15 years?
4. Who is the youngest de Montfort brother?
5. How does Tertian fever affect people?
(a) It turns skin a dark yellow.
(b) It returns every three days.
(c) It makes people break out in large hives.
(d) It dehydrates people through sweating too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amaury's profession?
2. Hugh is rewarded for his loyalty by being assigned as __________ guard.
3. Who is Bran traveling to speak with when he dies?
4. Why does Edward believe he is blessed and doing 'God's work'?
5. What time period does the book cover?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)