|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, Montargis, France, March 1275 - 13, The Cog Holy Cross, off the Isles of Scilly, January 1276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nell tell Amaury that all of her regrets in life are for ___________.
2. Who/what advised Davydd in Chapter 9 to flee to England before he is charged with the murder plot?
(a) Own de la Pole.
(d) An anonymous note.
3. What is Llewelyn ap Gruffydd's title?
(a) Prince of England.
(b) King of England.
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) Prince of Evesham.
4. What duty is King Edward breaching in Chapter 11?
(a) His duty not to raise taxes.
(b) His vassal lord duty.
(c) His duty to protect all citizens equally.
(d) His liege lord duty.
5. Who is Eleanora?
(a) Edward and Edmund's cousin.
(b) Edward's wife.
(c) Edmund's wife.
(d) Edward and Edmund's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of lord in King Edward?
2. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
3. What castle is Amaury taken to and put in prison?
4. What body of water does Ellen sail across to meet Llewelyn?
5. Where has Owain been for 15 years?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)