|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, Montargis, France, March 1275 - 13, The Cog Holy Cross, off the Isles of Scilly, January 1276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city in Italy do Edmund and Edward meet in?
2. Nell tells Amaury that she cannot die without securing _________ for Ellen.
3. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
4. Which two characters are known as outlaws for murdering a cousin?
(a) Guy and Owain.
(b) Bran and Rhodri.
(c) Rhodri and Owain.
(d) Bran and Guy.
5. The story addresses royal houses from England and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fatal condition does Nell suffer from?
2. How is Bran related to Simon?
3. Who is Thomas the Archdeacon?
4. What type of lord in King Edward?
5. What happens if Llewelyn were to agree to do homage to King Edward?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)