Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3, Section 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
5. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Camus connect murder and suicide...
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)