|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
(a) Leader or follower.
(b) Murderer or saint.
(c) Politician or writer.
(d) Oppressor or heretic.
2. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Politics of the rebels.
(b) Religion of the gang.
(c) Money from the gang.
(d) Ethics of the gang.
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A religious figure.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A non-believer.
(d) A nihilist.
5. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Rivals.
(b) His Family.
(c) His God.
(d) His People.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
2. According to Part 5, rebellion in principle is a protest against what?
3. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
4. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
5. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)