|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
(a) Utter happiness.
(b) Utter emptiness.
(c) Utter elation.
(d) Utter saddness,
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The People.
(b) The State.
(d) The Nation.
4. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
5. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
(a) Any limit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
2. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
3. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
4. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
5. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)