|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
2. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
(b) A monologue.
3. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
4. In Part 5, freedom preserves the power to what even if justice is not realized?
5. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 5, history is controlled by the law of what if it lacks a value to change it?
2. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
3. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
4. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
5. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)