|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
2. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Power and politics.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Love and money.
(d) Rest and peace.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
4. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
5. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
2. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
3. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
4. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
5. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)