|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A hat.
(d) A pair of pants.
2. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The People.
(b) The Nation.
(d) The State.
4. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Police rule or insanity.
(b) Morality or immortality.
(c) Mortality or immortality.
(d) Government rule or insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. If rebellion is cut off from its origins, what does is oscillate between according to Camus in Part 5?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
3. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
5. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)