|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(b) The People.
(c) The State.
(d) The Nation.
2. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
3. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Rivals.
(b) His People.
(c) His God.
(d) His Family.
4. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Mortality or immortality.
(b) Morality or immortality.
(c) Government rule or insanity.
(d) Police rule or insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
3. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
4. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
5. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)