|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, rational crime signifies the death of what?
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(b) An oasis.
4. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A heretic.
(b) A leader.
(c) A politician.
(d) An object.
5. According to Camus in Part 5, the climax of every tragedy lies in the what of its heroes?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
2. According to Part 5, what is the "right of the strongest to dominate"?
3. If rebellion is cut off from its origins, what does is oscillate between according to Camus in Part 5?
4. What does Camus say people become intimates of at the "climax of contemporary tragedy"?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)