|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A heretic.
(b) An object.
(c) A politician.
(d) A leader.
2. If rebellion is cut off from its origins, what does is oscillate between according to Camus in Part 5?
(a) Right and wrong.
(b) Crime and punishment.
(c) Sacrifice and murder.
(d) Suicide and murder.
3. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
(d) A monologue.
4. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
5. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
2. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
3. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
4. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
5. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)