|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
2. According to Part 5, what cannot separate itself from reality without becoming a principle of evil?
3. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A heretic.
(b) A leader.
(c) An object.
(d) A politician.
4. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
5. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Murder and suicide.
(b) Love and money.
(c) Power and politics.
(d) Rest and peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
2. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
4. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
5. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)