|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
(a) Murderer or saint.
(b) Oppressor or heretic.
(c) Leader or follower.
(d) Politician or writer.
2. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
(d) Unanimous approval.
3. According to Part 5, rebellion in principle is a protest against what?
4. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
5. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
(a) A desperate exception.
(d) A weak excuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
2. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
3. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
4. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
5. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)