|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(a) An oasis.
2. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Morality or immortality.
(b) Mortality or immortality.
(c) Government rule or insanity.
(d) Police rule or insanity.
3. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
4. What does Camus say people must stake everything on in Part 3?
(a) The history.
(b) The book.
(c) The renaissance.
(d) The religion.
5. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
2. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
3. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
4. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)