|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
2. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
3. Forces of matter impose their own what in Part 5?
4. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
5. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
2. The rebel achieves honor on what terms, according to Part 5?
3. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
4. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
5. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)