|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
2. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
(a) A new existence.
(b) A new religion.
3. According to Camus in Part 5, the climax of every tragedy lies in the what of its heroes?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A religious figure.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A non-believer.
(d) A nihilist.
5. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A heretic.
(b) A politician.
(c) A leader.
(d) An object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
2. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
3. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
4. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
5. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)