|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
2. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
(d) Any limit.
3. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Murder and suicide.
(b) Power and politics.
(c) Love and money.
(d) Rest and peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
2. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
4. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
5. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)