|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
(a) Religious horror.
(b) Absolute reality.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Artistic rebellion.
2. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
(a) Politician or writer.
(b) Murderer or saint.
(c) Oppressor or heretic.
(d) Leader or follower.
3. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
(a) Politician and priest.
(b) Writer and painter.
(c) Rebel and victim.
(d) Master and slave.
4. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
5. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(c) An oasis.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
2. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
3. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
4. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
5. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)