|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
c) National rule.
d) World empire.
2. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
b) Any limit.
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
a) The Nazis.
b) The State.
c) The Priests.
d) The Government.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 816 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)