|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
(a) A monologue.
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Money from the gang.
(b) Politics of the rebels.
(c) Ethics of the gang.
(d) Religion of the gang.
3. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
4. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
(a) Remembrance of Things Past.
(b) Time Regained.
(c) Communist Manifesto.
(d) The Stranger.
5. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
4. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
5. What does Camus say people must stake everything on in Part 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)