|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 5, the climax of every tragedy lies in the what of its heroes?
2. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(d) An oasis.
3. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
3. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
4. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
5. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)