|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
4. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A pair of shoes.
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
Short Answer Questions
1. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
2. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
3. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
4. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
5. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)