|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A political argument.
(b) A religious figure.
(c) A nihilist.
(d) A non-believer.
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
3. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
4. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
(a) The locals.
(b) The state.
(c) The world.
(d) The nation.
5. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Family.
(b) His God.
(c) His People.
(d) His Rivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
2. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
4. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
5. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)