|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(b) The Nation.
(c) The State.
(d) The People.
2. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
(a) A monologue.
3. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
4. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
5. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Power and politics.
(b) Love and money.
(c) Rest and peace.
(d) Murder and suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, men kill each other because they desire what?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
3. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
4. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
5. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)