|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
2. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
3. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
4. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
(a) Ideologies of rebellion.
(b) Ideologies of politics.
(c) Ideologies of consent.
(d) Ideologies of hatred.
5. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
4. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
5. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)