|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
2. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
3. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
4. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
5. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
4. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
5. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)