Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3, Section 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
c) The world.
4. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
a) Historical rebellion.
d) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. According to Part 2, what is the only religion...
This section contains 833 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)