|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
2. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
a) A monologue.
3. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
b) Nihilistic rebellion.
c) Moral conduct.
d) Universal reason.
6. According to Camus in...
This section contains 472 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)