Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3, Section 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
3. What does Part 3 focus on?
a) Historical rebellion.
c) Metaphysical rebellion.
4. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
d) Moral conduct.
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
6. What, according to the introduction of Part...
This section contains 426 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)