Short Answer Questions Key
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
6. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
7. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
8. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
This section contains 3,161 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)