|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Methodical negation.
(b) Methodical crime.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Historical rebellion.
3. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
3. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
4. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)