|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
2. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(c) Moral judgment.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
4. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
5. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)