|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Moral judgment.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(b) Divine right.
(c) Slave rebellion.
(d) Honest government.
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)