|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. According to Part 5, ignoring history is the same as denying what?
3. In Part 5, freedom preserves the power to what even if justice is not realized?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Local and state.
(b) Individual and state.
(c) Individual and national.
(d) State and national.
5. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. Camus says rebellion is not a demand for what in Part 5?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)