|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
2. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
3. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
4. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)