|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
2. In Part 5, freedom preserves the power to what even if justice is not realized?
3. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
(a) Writing an apology.
(b) Going to court.
(c) Accepting his own death.
(d) Murdering again.
4. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His People.
(b) His Family.
(c) His God.
(d) His Rivals.
5. Forces of matter impose their own what in Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
2. Who is the goddess of moderation?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)