|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Local and state.
(b) Individual and state.
(c) Individual and national.
(d) State and national.
2. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
3. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Moral conduct.
(c) Universal reason.
(d) Nihilistic rebellion.
4. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(a) Intense love.
(c) Perfect crime.
5. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
2. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
4. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)