|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
(c) Unanimous approval.
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Ethics of the gang.
(b) Money from the gang.
(c) Religion of the gang.
(d) Politics of the rebels.
3. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(a) Religion of reason.
(d) Religion of power.
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
(a) Rebel and victim.
(b) Master and slave.
(c) Politician and priest.
(d) Writer and painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
5. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)