|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
2. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
3. What does Part 3 focus on?
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Historical rebellion.
4. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
2. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)