|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
2. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(c) An oasis.
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
(a) Accepting his own death.
(b) Murdering again.
(c) Going to court.
(d) Writing an apology.
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)