|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(c) Moral conduct.
2. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
3. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
(a) Ideologies of consent.
(b) Ideologies of politics.
(c) Ideologies of rebellion.
(d) Ideologies of hatred.
4. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
5. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
2. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
5. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)