|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
3. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
3. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
4. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
5. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)