|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
2. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
2. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
3. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)