|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Moral judgment.
3. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Power and pain.
(c) Metaphyiscal and historical.
(d) Murder and suicide.
4. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
5. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
3. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
4. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)