|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
2. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Morality or immortality.
(b) Government rule or insanity.
(c) Mortality or immortality.
(d) Police rule or insanity.
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The Nation.
(b) The People.
(d) The State.
4. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(a) Absolute nihilism.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
2. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
3. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)