|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
4. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
5. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)