|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
(b) An oasis.
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
4. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
(a) Ideologies of hatred.
(b) Ideologies of rebellion.
(c) Ideologies of consent.
(d) Ideologies of politics.
5. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
2. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
3. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
4. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
5. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)