|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
2. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
3. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
4. Who wrote The Possessed?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A Marxist.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) A nihilist.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
4. Camus states in Part 5 that there is nothing in common between what two people?
5. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)