|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
2. Who wrote The Possessed?
3. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
2. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
5. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)