|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says rebellion is not a demand for what in Part 5?
(a) Total freedom.
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Murder and suicide.
(b) Rest and peace.
(c) Power and politics.
(d) Love and money.
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. Who is the goddess of moderation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
2. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
3. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
4. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
5. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)