|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
2. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
3. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
4. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An unreasonable offer.
(b) An abstract idea.
(c) An absolute value.
(d) An altrustic idea.
5. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
5. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)