|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(b) Double rebellion.
3. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
3. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
4. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
5. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)