|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(d) Absolute nihilism.
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Absolute murder.
(b) Complete unity.
(c) Universal truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
2. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
3. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
5. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)