|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
3. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. What does Part 3 focus on?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
2. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
3. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)