|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
2. What does Part 3 focus on?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
3. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
4. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)