|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
2. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
3. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
5. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)