|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A political argument.
(b) A nihilist.
(c) A religious figure.
(d) A non-believer.
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adults.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Adults and infants.
(d) Children and adolescents.
4. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
5. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Family.
(b) His Rivals.
(c) His God.
(d) His People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
2. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)