|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
2. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
3. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in government.
(b) Belief in love.
(c) Belief in philosophy.
(d) Belief in eternity.
5. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
4. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
5. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)