|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of murder.
(c) Law of conflict.
(d) Law of power.
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
(a) A new existence.
(b) A new religion.
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
3. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
4. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)