|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
2. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
3. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
4. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
3. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
4. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
5. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)