|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(a) Divine right.
(b) Honest government.
(d) Slave rebellion.
4. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(d) Absolute nihilism.
5. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
(a) Remembrance of Things Past.
(b) The Stranger.
(c) Time Regained.
(d) Communist Manifesto.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
2. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)