|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Mortality or immortality.
(b) Government rule or insanity.
(c) Police rule or insanity.
(d) Morality or immortality.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Religion of the gang.
(b) Ethics of the gang.
(c) Politics of the rebels.
(d) Money from the gang.
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A religious figure.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A non-believer.
(d) A nihilist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
2. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
5. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)