|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
2. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to maintain power.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to write.
4. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Moral conduct.
(b) Universal reason.
(c) Nihilistic rebellion.
5. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Moral judgment.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)