|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of reason.
(b) Crimes of passion.
(c) Crimes of religion.
(d) Crimes of logic.
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
2. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
5. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)