|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Philosophical corruption.
(b) Emotional corruption.
(c) Religious corruption.
(d) Political corruption.
2. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adults and infants.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Children and adults.
(d) Children and adolescents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
4. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)