|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
5. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
2. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)