|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A feeling.
(b) A murder.
(c) An opinion.
(d) A value.
2. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A Marxist.
(b) A blasphemer.
(c) An atheist.
(d) A nihilist.
5. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
5. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)