|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
5. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reality and self-interest.
(b) Reason and reality.
(c) Self-interest and religion.
(d) Reason and self-interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
4. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)