|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
2. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
(c) A new religion.
(d) A new existence.
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and reality.
(b) Reason and self-interest.
(c) Self-interest and religion.
(d) Reality and self-interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
2. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
3. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
5. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)