|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Complete unity.
(c) Absolute murder.
(d) Universal truth.
2. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
(a) Ideologies of consent.
(b) Ideologies of hatred.
(c) Ideologies of politics.
(d) Ideologies of rebellion.
3. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Methodical doubt.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Real morality.
(d) Moral conduct.
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(c) Absolute nihilism.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
2. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
3. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
4. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
5. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)