|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Murder and suicide.
(b) Love and hate.
(c) Metaphyiscal and historical.
(d) Power and pain.
5. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
2. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
4. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
5. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)