|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(b) The Nation.
(c) The State.
(d) The People.
2. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical revolution.
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Historical rebellion.
4. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Government.
(b) The Priests.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The State.
5. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
3. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)