|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
3. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
4. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
5. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(a) Perfect crime.
(c) Intense love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
2. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)