|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adults.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Children and adolescents.
(d) Adults and infants.
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Power and pain.
(b) Love and hate.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Metaphyiscal and historical.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
4. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Police rule or insanity.
(b) Government rule or insanity.
(c) Mortality or immortality.
(d) Morality or immortality.
5. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and self-interest.
(b) Reason and reality.
(c) Self-interest and religion.
(d) Reality and self-interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
5. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)