|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Real morality.
(c) Methodical doubt.
(d) Moral conduct.
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
Short Answer Questions
1. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
2. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
4. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
5. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)