|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(a) Intense love.
(b) Perfect crime.
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(c) Moral conduct.
3. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Power and pain.
(d) Metaphyiscal and historical.
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
4. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)