|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An unreasonable offer.
(b) An absolute value.
(c) An altrustic idea.
(d) An abstract idea.
3. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A heretic.
(b) An object.
(c) A leader.
(d) A politician.
4. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Historical rebellion.
5. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
2. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
4. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)