|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
2. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) An object.
(b) A leader.
(c) A politician.
(d) A heretic.
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
3. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
4. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
5. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)