|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(b) The world.
2. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(b) The People.
(c) The State.
(d) The Nation.
3. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
4. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
(a) Utter happiness.
(b) Utter elation.
(c) Utter emptiness.
(d) Utter saddness,
5. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)