|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Family.
(b) His God.
(c) His Rivals.
(d) His People.
2. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
3. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
4. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
5. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, men kill each other because they desire what?
3. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one of the limits of man's existence?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)