|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and reality.
(b) Reason and self-interest.
(c) Self-interest and religion.
(d) Reality and self-interest.
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The People.
(c) The State.
(d) The Nation.
4. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
5. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)