|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
2. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
3. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
4. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
5. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)