|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A political argument.
(b) A non-believer.
(c) A religious figure.
(d) A nihilist.
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Money from the gang.
(b) Politics of the rebels.
(c) Ethics of the gang.
(d) Religion of the gang.
3. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
(a) A new existence.
(c) A new religion.
4. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The State.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The Priests.
(d) The Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
3. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)