|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Rebellion's reasoning.
(b) Christianity's values.
(c) Nihilism's conscience.
(d) Atheism's beliefs.
2. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The Nation.
(c) The People.
(d) The State.
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adolescents and adults.
(b) Adults and infants.
(c) Children and adolescents.
(d) Children and adults.
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Methodical crime.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Methodical negation.
(d) Historical rebellion.
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Government.
(b) The Priests.
(c) The State.
(d) The Nazis.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
2. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
4. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
5. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)