|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
2. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
3. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(b) Absolute nihilism.
4. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The Priests.
(c) The State.
(d) The Government.
5. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)