|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
(a) To delegate murder.
(b) To act reasonably.
(c) To commit crime.
(d) To act illogically.
2. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(b) The world.
3. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in philosophy.
(b) Belief in government.
(c) Belief in eternity.
(d) Belief in love.
5. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
3. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
4. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
5. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)