|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
2. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(a) The world.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
4. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
2. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
3. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)