|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Rest and peace.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Power and politics.
(d) Love and money.
2. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
3. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(d) The future.
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Philosophical corruption.
(b) Religious corruption.
(c) Emotional corruption.
(d) Political corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
3. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
4. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
5. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)