|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
(a) To act illogically.
(b) To commit crime.
(c) To act reasonably.
(d) To delegate murder.
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An unreasonable offer.
(b) An abstract idea.
(c) An absolute value.
(d) An altrustic idea.
4. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
5. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
5. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)