|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
(a) Murderer or saint.
(b) Leader or follower.
(c) Oppressor or heretic.
(d) Politician or writer.
2. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Moral conduct.
(b) Nihilistic rebellion.
(c) Universal reason.
3. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Complete unity.
(b) Absolute murder.
(c) Universal truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
2. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
3. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)