|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
(a) World empire.
(b) National rule.
2. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
(a) His Family.
(b) His God.
(c) His People.
(d) His Rivals.
3. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
4. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
5. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(a) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camus says in Part 3 that every revolutionary ends by becoming one of what two things?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
3. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
4. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)