|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
2. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Decemberists.
(c) The Rebels.
(d) The Nazis.
3. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Moral judgment.
4. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Political corruption.
(b) Philosophical corruption.
(c) Religious corruption.
(d) Emotional corruption.
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. What does Part 3 focus on?
5. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)