|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
2. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(b) Religion of reason.
(d) Religion of power.
3. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
4. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
5. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
2. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
4. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
5. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)