|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
2. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
3. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
4. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(a) The future.
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
2. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)