|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(d) Moral conduct.
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(b) The world.
5. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in love.
(b) Belief in government.
(c) Belief in philosophy.
(d) Belief in eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
5. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)