|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
(a) Utter saddness,
(b) Utter elation.
(c) Utter happiness.
(d) Utter emptiness.
2. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Ethics of the gang.
(b) Politics of the rebels.
(c) Religion of the gang.
(d) Money from the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
2. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
3. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)