|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of power.
(c) Law of murder.
(d) Law of conflict.
2. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
3. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
4. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
4. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)