|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An unreasonable offer.
(b) An absolute value.
(c) An altrustic idea.
(d) An abstract idea.
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in government.
(b) Belief in philosophy.
(c) Belief in love.
(d) Belief in eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
2. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
5. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)