|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Moral judgment.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
4. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
5. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
4. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
5. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)