|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Historical rebellion.
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
4. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
5. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
2. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)