|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(c) The world.
4. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
5. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Mortality or immortality.
(b) Government rule or insanity.
(c) Police rule or insanity.
(d) Morality or immortality.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
5. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)