|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
2. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Rest and peace.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Power and politics.
(d) Love and money.
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
3. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)