|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Power and politics.
(b) Rest and peace.
(c) Love and money.
(d) Murder and suicide.
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)