|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
2. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
3. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
4. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
5. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An altrustic idea.
(b) An unreasonable offer.
(c) An absolute value.
(d) An abstract idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
5. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)