|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
3. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
4. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(b) The future.
5. Who wrote The Possessed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)