|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
2. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
5. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
4. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
5. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)