|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of logic.
(b) Crimes of religion.
(c) Crimes of passion.
(d) Crimes of reason.
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)