|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An abstract idea.
(b) An altrustic idea.
(c) An absolute value.
(d) An unreasonable offer.
3. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Historical rebellion.
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Moral judgment.
5. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)