|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Political corruption.
(b) Religious corruption.
(c) Emotional corruption.
(d) Philosophical corruption.
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of power.
(c) Law of conflict.
(d) Law of murder.
3. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and reality.
(b) Reality and self-interest.
(c) Reason and self-interest.
(d) Self-interest and religion.
4. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
2. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
3. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)