|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(b) Metaphysical revolution.
(c) Historical rebellion.
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Government.
(b) The State.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
3. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
4. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
5. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)