|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Metaphysical revolution.
(b) Historical rebellion.
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(b) Double rebellion.
3. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Individual and national.
(b) Local and state.
(c) State and national.
(d) Individual and state.
5. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
2. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)