|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
3. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Emotional corruption.
(b) Philosophical corruption.
(c) Religious corruption.
(d) Political corruption.
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A value.
(b) A murder.
(c) A feeling.
(d) An opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
2. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
5. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)