|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
4. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) An opinion.
(b) A value.
(c) A feeling.
(d) A murder.
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
3. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)