|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(a) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
5. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)