|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adults.
(b) Children and adolescents.
(c) Adolescents and adults.
(d) Adults and infants.
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
4. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
5. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
3. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)