|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
(a) To delegate murder.
(b) To commit crime.
(c) To act reasonably.
(d) To act illogically.
5. What does Part 3 focus on?
(c) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
3. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
4. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)