|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and reality.
(b) Self-interest and religion.
(c) Reality and self-interest.
(d) Reason and self-interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
3. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)