|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(b) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adolescents and adults.
(b) Children and adolescents.
(c) Children and adults.
(d) Adults and infants.
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
2. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
3. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)