|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to believe.
(b) The inability to write.
(c) The inability to be persuasive.
(d) The inability to maintain power.
3. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Individual and national.
(b) Individual and state.
(c) State and national.
(d) Local and state.
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
2. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
3. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
4. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)