|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 3 focus on?
(c) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Real morality.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Methodical doubt.
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Local and state.
(b) State and national.
(c) Individual and state.
(d) Individual and national.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)