|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A feeling.
(b) A value.
(c) An opinion.
(d) A murder.
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
2. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)