|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(a) Double rebellion.
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
2. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)