|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adolescents and adults.
(b) Children and adults.
(c) Children and adolescents.
(d) Adults and infants.
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A feeling.
(b) A value.
(c) A murder.
(d) An opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
3. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)