|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical revolution.
2. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. Who wrote The Possessed?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(b) Universal truth.
(c) Complete unity.
(d) Absolute murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)