|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Emotional corruption.
(b) Religious corruption.
(c) Political corruption.
(d) Philosophical corruption.
2. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
3. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Decemberists.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Rebels.
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
Short Answer Questions
1. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
2. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
3. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)