|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(b) The future.
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)