|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The State.
(c) The Government.
(d) The Priests.
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to write.
(b) The inability to believe.
(c) The inability to maintain power.
(d) The inability to be persuasive.
5. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
4. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)