|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(a) Honest government.
(b) Slave rebellion.
(c) Divine right.
2. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to write.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to maintain power.
4. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
2. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)