|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in philosophy.
(b) Belief in eternity.
(c) Belief in government.
(d) Belief in love.
2. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
3. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
4. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
4. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
5. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)