|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Methodical crime.
(b) Historical rebellion.
(c) Methodical negation.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Emotional corruption.
(b) Religious corruption.
(c) Political corruption.
(d) Philosophical corruption.
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)