|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
2. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to be persuasive.
(b) The inability to maintain power.
(c) The inability to write.
(d) The inability to believe.
3. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
4. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
5. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)