|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Universal truth.
(b) Complete unity.
(c) Absolute murder.
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Nihilistic rebellion.
(b) Moral conduct.
(d) Universal reason.
5. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)