|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
5. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(a) Moral conduct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)