|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(a) Divine right.
(c) Slave rebellion.
(d) Honest government.
3. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
3. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
4. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
5. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)