|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(d) Moral conduct.
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
2. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
3. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)