|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
4. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to believe.
(b) The inability to maintain power.
(c) The inability to be persuasive.
(d) The inability to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
2. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
3. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
4. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
5. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)