|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(d) The world.
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(d) Absolute nihilism.
3. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
4. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)