|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Metaphyiscal and historical.
(b) Power and pain.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Love and hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
4. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)