|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
2. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical revolution.
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(c) The world.
4. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(b) Absolute nihilism.
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A value.
(b) An opinion.
(c) A feeling.
(d) A murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
2. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
3. What does Part 3 focus on?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)