|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to maintain power.
(b) The inability to write.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to be persuasive.
4. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(b) Divine right.
(c) Slave rebellion.
(d) Honest government.
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)