|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
2. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(b) Absolute nihilism.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)