|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
3. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of murder.
(b) Law of conflict.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of religion.
5. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
2. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
3. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)