|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
2. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
3. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Christianity's values.
(b) Nihilism's conscience.
(c) Rebellion's reasoning.
(d) Atheism's beliefs.
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)