|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(a) Intense love.
(b) Perfect crime.
2. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(b) Absolute murder.
(c) Complete unity.
(d) Universal truth.
5. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
(c) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)