|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of conflict.
(b) Law of murder.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of religion.
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Christianity's values.
(b) Atheism's beliefs.
(c) Rebellion's reasoning.
(d) Nihilism's conscience.
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
2. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
3. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
4. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)