|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of murder.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of conflict.
3. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(c) Greek mythology.
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Moral conduct.
(b) Methodical doubt.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Real morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
2. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)