|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
4. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
5. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)