|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(d) Moral conduct.
3. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
4. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
5. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)