|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(a) Absolute nihilism.
2. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Individual and state.
(b) State and national.
(c) Local and state.
(d) Individual and national.
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)