|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of conflict.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of murder.
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)