|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(c) Moral conduct.
3. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) An opinion.
(b) A value.
(c) A feeling.
(d) A murder.
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
3. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
5. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)