|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
2. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)