|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in eternity.
(b) Belief in love.
(c) Belief in government.
(d) Belief in philosophy.
2. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
5. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)