|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
2. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
3. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
5. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)