|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(c) Moral judgment.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(c) Double rebellion.
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of religion.
(b) Law of power.
(c) Law of murder.
(d) Law of conflict.
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in government.
(b) Belief in philosophy.
(c) Belief in love.
(d) Belief in eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)