|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)