|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A value.
(b) A feeling.
(c) An opinion.
(d) A murder.
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A Marxist.
(d) A nihilist.
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
5. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)