|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to write.
(b) The inability to believe.
(c) The inability to be persuasive.
(d) The inability to maintain power.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)