|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Moral judgment.
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Metaphyiscal and historical.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Power and pain.
3. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
4. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
5. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)