|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of murder.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of conflict.
(d) Law of power.
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) An opinion.
(b) A feeling.
(c) A value.
(d) A murder.
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
3. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)