|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A murder.
(b) A feeling.
(c) A value.
(d) An opinion.
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
4. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
5. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
4. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
5. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)