|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)