|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A Marxist.
(b) A blasphemer.
(c) An atheist.
(d) A nihilist.
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)