|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Real morality.
(c) Methodical doubt.
(d) Moral conduct.
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(b) Greek mythology.
4. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of power.
(b) Law of conflict.
(c) Law of murder.
(d) Law of religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)