|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Moral judgment.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
3. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
5. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)