|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(a) Moral conduct.
2. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
3. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
3. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
4. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)