|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A feeling.
(b) A value.
(c) A murder.
(d) An opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)