|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to maintain power.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to write.
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
5. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
4. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
5. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)