|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Methodical doubt.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Real morality.
3. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Christianity's values.
(b) Nihilism's conscience.
(c) Atheism's beliefs.
(d) Rebellion's reasoning.
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Metaphysical revolution.
(c) Historical rebellion.
5. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)