|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)