|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(c) Absolute nihilism.
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
4. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)