|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(b) Universal truth.
(c) Complete unity.
(d) Absolute murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)