|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(d) Double rebellion.
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
5. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)