|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(b) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
3. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
4. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
5. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
2. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
5. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)