|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
2. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
3. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
5. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)