|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(b) Double rebellion.
2. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
3. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) A nihilist.
(c) A Marxist.
(d) An atheist.
4. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
5. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(d) Absolute nihilism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
2. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
5. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)