|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(c) Double rebellion.
2. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
3. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)