|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
2. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
3. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A value.
(b) A feeling.
(c) An opinion.
(d) A murder.
4. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
5. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
4. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)