|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(c) Greek mythology.
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Intense love.
(d) Perfect crime.
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
5. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
2. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
3. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)