|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) A Marxist.
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of murder.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of conflict.
5. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
2. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
4. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
5. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)