|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
2. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
3. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Metaphysical revolution.
(d) Historical rebellion.
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
4. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)