|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
3. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(c) Double rebellion.
4. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
5. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)