|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
2. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
3. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Absolute murder.
(b) Complete unity.
(d) Universal truth.
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of conflict.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of murder.
(d) Law of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
2. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
3. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)