|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(d) Greek mythology.
4. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
2. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
3. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)