|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(c) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical revolution.
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)