|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
(a) Double rebellion.
5. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
2. According to Part 5, rebellion with no limits except historical expediency signifies what?
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
5. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)