Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(a) Religion of reason.
(c) Religion of power.
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
4. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
5. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
2. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
4. What does Camus say people must stake everything on in Part 3?
5. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)