Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
2. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
3. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Historical rebellion.
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
2. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
3. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
4. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)