Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Introduction and Sections 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
2. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
3. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
(a) To delegate murder.
(b) To commit crime.
(c) To act illogically.
(d) To act reasonably.
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
3. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
4. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
5. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)