|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An absolute value.
(b) An unreasonable offer.
(c) An abstract idea.
(d) An altrustic idea.
3. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
4. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
(a) Government rule or insanity.
(b) Police rule or insanity.
(c) Morality or immortality.
(d) Mortality or immortality.
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
4. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)