|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, men kill each other because they desire what?
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
2. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
3. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
4. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
5. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)