|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Historical rebellion.
(c) Methodical crime.
(d) Methodical negation.
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
(a) Accepting his own death.
(b) Murdering again.
(c) Going to court.
(d) Writing an apology.
5. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, the climax of every tragedy lies in the what of its heroes?
3. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
4. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
5. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)