|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Religion of the gang.
(b) Money from the gang.
(c) Politics of the rebels.
(d) Ethics of the gang.
2. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in eternity.
(b) Belief in love.
(c) Belief in philosophy.
(d) Belief in government.
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. What does Marx believe people have a nostalgia for, according to Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. If rebellion is cut off from its origins, what does is oscillate between according to Camus in Part 5?
2. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
3. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
4. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
5. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)