|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
2. What does Camus think the methods of thought that claim to lead the world into revolution have become in Part 3?
(a) Ideologies of hatred.
(b) Ideologies of politics.
(c) Ideologies of rebellion.
(d) Ideologies of consent.
3. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
4. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
5. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
(a) Artistic rebellion.
(b) Religious horror.
(c) Absolute reality.
(d) Moral conduct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
2. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
5. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)