|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
2. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to be persuasive.
(b) The inability to maintain power.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to write.
4. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
5. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
2. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
3. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)