|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
2. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
3. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) State and national.
(b) Local and state.
(c) Individual and national.
(d) Individual and state.
4. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. What does Camus say is the homage the "malignant recluse finally pays to the brotherhood of man" in Part 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)