|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, men kill each other because they desire what?
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Political corruption.
(b) Emotional corruption.
(c) Philosophical corruption.
(d) Religious corruption.
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A political argument.
(b) A non-believer.
(c) A nihilist.
(d) A religious figure.
5. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
5. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)