|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
2. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(b) Religion of reason.
(d) Religion of power.
3. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Love and money.
(b) Rest and peace.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Power and politics.
4. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
2. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
5. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)