|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, what does Camus say precedes death on the stage and in reality?
(a) A monologue.
2. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
3. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
4. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
5. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
(a) Writing an apology.
(b) Going to court.
(c) Accepting his own death.
(d) Murdering again.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, men kill each other because they desire what?
2. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
3. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)