|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
2. Who wrote The Possessed?
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adults.
(b) Children and adolescents.
(c) Adults and infants.
(d) Adolescents and adults.
4. What type of temple does Camus say nihilism builds in Part 3?
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
3. In Part 3, Camus says rebellion and revolution end in the same dilemma of what two things?
4. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)