|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
2. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
3. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Absolute murder.
(b) Universal truth.
(c) Complete unity.
4. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Possessed?
2. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)