|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(d) Moral conduct.
2. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
3. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
4. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A religious figure.
(d) A non-believer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, the climax of every tragedy lies in the what of its heroes?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)