|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
(a) Absolute nihilism.
3. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(a) Intense love.
(c) Perfect crime.
4. Camus believes the longing for what "coincides with the acceptance of iniquity"?
(a) Rest and peace.
(b) Love and money.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Power and politics.
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
3. Camus says in Part 5 that the blood of murder in ancient times produced what?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
5. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)