|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A Marxist.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) A nihilist.
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
(a) Communist Manifesto.
(b) Time Regained.
(c) Remembrance of Things Past.
(d) The Stranger.
5. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, a revolution based on what kills God in His representative on Earth?
2. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
3. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
4. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
5. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)