|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A Marxist.
(b) A blasphemer.
(c) A nihilist.
(d) An atheist.
3. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
4. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
(b) World empire.
(d) National rule.
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Christianity's values.
(b) Rebellion's reasoning.
(c) Atheism's beliefs.
(d) Nihilism's conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
2. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
3. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
5. According to Camus in Part 5, what preaches a sermon on charity?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)