|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(b) Methodical crime.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Methodical negation.
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, Camus states that the extreme of nihilism is when blind and savage murder becomes what?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
3. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
4. What does Camus say people must stake everything on in Part 3?
5. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)