|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. A man's rebellion is refusal to be treated as what, according to Part 3?
(a) A politician.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A leader.
(d) An object.
4. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Nihilistic rebellion.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Universal reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
3. According to Part 3, what is rebellion's demand?
4. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
5. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)