|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. According to Part 3, revolution is condemned to renounce what?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(b) Greek mythology.
5. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A non-believer.
(b) A religious figure.
(c) A political argument.
(d) A nihilist.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolution in Part 3, man is nothing if he does not obtain what?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, rebellion has become the excuse for a new variety of what?
3. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
4. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
5. In Part 5, nihilism rejects the idea of what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)