|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) A non-believer.
(c) A political argument.
(d) A religious figure.
4. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
5. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
Short Answer Questions
1. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
3. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
5. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)