|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
(a) Remembrance of Things Past.
(b) Communist Manifesto.
(c) Time Regained.
(d) The Stranger.
2. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of murder.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of conflict.
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what is one choosing when one chooses history?
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
2. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
3. In Part 5, murder is what or it is nothing?
4. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
5. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)