|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
5. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
2. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
3. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
4. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)