|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(c) Metaphysical revolution.
(d) Historical rebellion.
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
5. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)