|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to be alive in order to say life is absurd, according to the introduction?
2. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
3. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Real morality.
(b) Moral conduct.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Methodical doubt.
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
3. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)