|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to believe.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to write.
(d) The inability to maintain power.
5. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
2. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)