|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
2. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A value.
(b) A feeling.
(c) An opinion.
(d) A murder.
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to believe.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to maintain power.
(d) The inability to write.
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
2. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)