|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
3. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Moral judgment.
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only evidence given to Camus within the terms of the absurdist experience?
2. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
5. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)