|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to maintain power.
(b) The inability to write.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to be persuasive.
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
4. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
5. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)