|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
2. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
(b) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
3. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
4. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
5. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
2. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
3. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
4. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)