|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
2. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
3. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
4. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
5. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)