|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in philosophy.
(b) Belief in love.
(c) Belief in government.
(d) Belief in eternity.
4. According to Part 1, remaining silent gives the appearance that one has no what?
5. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
Short Answer Questions
1. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
2. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
3. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)