|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
2. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Complete unity.
(b) Absolute murder.
(c) Universal truth.
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) A Marxist.
(c) An atheist.
(d) A nihilist.
5. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
2. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)