|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Intense love.
(d) Perfect crime.
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
4. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
5. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
3. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
5. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)