|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Metaphysical revolution.
(b) Historical rebellion.
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of conflict.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of murder.
4. According to Camus' introduction, what is rare?
(c) Perfect crime.
(d) Intense love.
5. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
3. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
4. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
5. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)