|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. According to Camus' introduction, one purpose is to find out if what can avoid committing murder?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)