|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
3. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
4. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
5. By what concept is metaphysical rebellion motivated by?
(a) Universal truth.
(b) Complete unity.
(d) Absolute murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
3. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
5. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)