|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)