|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
2. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Moral conduct.
(b) Real morality.
(c) Methodical doubt.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to maintain power.
(b) The inability to be persuasive.
(c) The inability to believe.
(d) The inability to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. In the introduction, if nothing is true or false or good or bad, man's guiding principle is to demonstrate that he is what?
3. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)