|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
2. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(a) Greek mythology.
3. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) A nihilist.
(c) A Marxist.
(d) An atheist.
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to Camus, we are living in an era of what and perfect crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
2. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
5. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)