|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Camus' introduction, what does he say "remains an exception"?
2. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
3. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(a) Moral conduct.
4. What does Camus believe is as "universal as science"?
5. According to Camus in Part 1, every rebellion invokes what?
(a) A murder.
(b) A feeling.
(c) A value.
(d) An opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. In the Introduction, what does Camus say criminals use as an alibi?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
4. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)