|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
2. According to Camus' introduction, to what is to judge?
3. In the introduction, rebellion is born of the spectacle of what?
4. In the introduction, what is it always possible to do?
(a) To delegate murder.
(b) To commit crime.
(c) To act reasonably.
(d) To act illogically.
5. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. As stated in Camus' introduction, "In an age of ideologies, we must examine our position in relation to" what?
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
3. What two forms of rebellion are being considered in the book?
4. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)