|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Possessed?
2. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
3. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Rebels.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Decemberists.
4. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
5. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
3. In Part 3, total revolution ends by demanding control of what?
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)