|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(b) The future.
2. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
3. According to Part 3, what does honor lay in?
4. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
5. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
2. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
3. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
4. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
5. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)