|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adults.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Children and adolescents.
(d) Adults and infants.
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(c) Metaphysical revolution.
5. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The State.
(b) The People.
(d) The Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
2. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
4. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
5. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)