|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(a) Slave rebellion.
(c) Divine right.
(d) Honest government.
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
2. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
5. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)