|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Moral conduct.
(c) Universal reason.
(d) Nihilistic rebellion.
3. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
4. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
5. What must be subdued for Christians and Marxists, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
3. According to Part 3, what is the "only logical consequence of metaphysical rebellion"?
4. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
5. In Part 3, people who despair about everything can only be provided with faith by what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)