|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Historical rebellion.
2. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
3. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
(a) The Government.
(b) The Priests.
(c) The State.
(d) The Nazis.
4. According to Part 3, prophecy functions on what type of basis?
5. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
5. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)