|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(d) The future.
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, Hilter was what in its "purest form"?
2. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
4. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)