|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Self-interest and religion.
(b) Reality and self-interest.
(c) Reason and reality.
(d) Reason and self-interest.
2. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
4. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
5. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
2. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
3. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)