|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(b) Universal reason.
(c) Nihilistic rebellion.
(d) Moral conduct.
2. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
3. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
(b) Slave rebellion.
(c) Honest government.
(d) Divine right.
4. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(b) Religion of reason.
(d) Religion of power.
5. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)