|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
2. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
2. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
3. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
4. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
5. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)