|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(a) Religion of power.
(d) Religion of reason.
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. In Part 3, all modern revolutions end in a reinforcement of the power of what?
(a) The State.
(c) The Nation.
(d) The People.
4. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
5. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, what are a majority of revolutions shaped by?
2. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
5. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)