|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. Camus says in Part 2 that who's negation is the most extreme?
4. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
5. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
2. In Part 3, what alone kept Hitler alive?
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)