|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Individual and state.
(b) Local and state.
(c) Individual and national.
(d) State and national.
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what did Germany submit to when deprived of Goethe's morality?
(a) Money from the gang.
(b) Ethics of the gang.
(c) Religion of the gang.
(d) Politics of the rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
4. What is the guiding principle of this person's reasoning?
5. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)