|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
3. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(b) Greek mythology.
5. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
2. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
5. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)