|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(b) Religion of power.
(c) Religion of reason.
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Self-interest and religion.
(b) Reason and reality.
(c) Reason and self-interest.
(d) Reality and self-interest.
4. According to Saint-Just in Part 3, what is stronger than tyrants?
5. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
3. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
4. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
5. The ancients, according to Part 2, believed rebelling against nature was the same as rebelling against what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)