|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Part 3 focus on?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Historical rebellion.
2. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(a) Religion of reason.
(d) Religion of power.
3. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of passion.
(b) Crimes of reason.
(c) Crimes of logic.
(d) Crimes of religion.
4. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
(a) Religious corruption.
(b) Philosophical corruption.
(c) Political corruption.
(d) Emotional corruption.
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Christianity's values.
(b) Nihilism's conscience.
(c) Rebellion's reasoning.
(d) Atheism's beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
2. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
3. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
4. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
5. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)