|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. Who, according to Camus in Part 2, committed the first act of rebellion?
3. In Part 3, what divides the sovereign?
4. The power to kill and degrade saves the soul from what in Part 3?
(a) Utter happiness.
(b) Utter emptiness.
(c) Utter saddness,
(d) Utter elation.
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
2. In Part 3, Camus states Junger thought it was better to be criminal than what?
3. In the hour of Hitler's defeat, he believed himself betrayed by who?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)