|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
2. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of logic.
(b) Crimes of reason.
(c) Crimes of passion.
(d) Crimes of religion.
3. In Part 3, men of action only believe in action when they are without what?
4. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A religious figure.
(d) A non-believer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
2. According to Part 3, moral corruption is also what?
3. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
4. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)