|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, the will of the people is the expression of what?
(a) Moral conduct.
(c) Nihilistic rebellion.
(d) Universal reason.
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) A blasphemer.
(b) A nihilist.
(c) An atheist.
(d) A Marxist.
4. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
5. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
2. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
3. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
4. What rebellion does Camus reference in Part 3?
5. Human rebellion ends in what, according to Part 2's introduction?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)