|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, Hitler's god was what?
(a) A non-believer.
(b) A political argument.
(c) A nihilist.
(d) A religious figure.
3. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
5. According to the ancients referenced in Part 2, what counterbalances negation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
2. Fascism is an act of what in Part 3?
3. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
4. What era followed the metaphysical and theological eras?
5. What does Camus think, in Part 3, the Fascist revolutions of the twentieth century lack?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)