|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Sections 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
2. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, what "never has the patience to await complete control of the world?"
(a) Law of murder.
(b) Law of religion.
(c) Law of power.
(d) Law of conflict.
5. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
2. According to Part 3, Russian Communism openly aspires to what?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
5. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)