|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Possessed?
2. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
3. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(b) Methodical negation.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Methodical crime.
5. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
4. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)