|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
2. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Children and adolescents.
(b) Children and adults.
(c) Adults and infants.
(d) Adolescents and adults.
3. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Nihilism's conscience.
(b) Atheism's beliefs.
(c) Christianity's values.
(d) Rebellion's reasoning.
4. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
5. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
(a) The inability to believe.
(b) The inability to maintain power.
(c) The inability to write.
(d) The inability to be persuasive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
2. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
3. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)