|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of logic.
(b) Crimes of passion.
(c) Crimes of reason.
(d) Crimes of religion.
2. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reason and self-interest.
(b) Reality and self-interest.
(c) Self-interest and religion.
(d) Reason and reality.
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
4. What writer does Camus say the French Revolution "gave birth" to?
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)