|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
2. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
3. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
4. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
2. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
3. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
4. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)