|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Decemberists.
2. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
3. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in love.
(b) Belief in government.
(c) Belief in philosophy.
(d) Belief in eternity.
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
4. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)