|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. Who wrote The Possessed?
3. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Real morality.
(b) Methodical doubt.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Moral conduct.
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
2. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
5. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)