|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(a) The future.
2. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(b) Moral conduct.
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
2. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)