|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
2. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
3. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Decemberists.
(c) The Rebels.
(d) The Nazis.
4. What is, according to Part 2, in itself a sign of decadence?
(c) Moral conduct.
5. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Methodical negation.
(b) Methodical crime.
(c) Historical rebellion.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
2. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
3. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
4. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
5. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)