|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
2. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
3. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
4. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An absolute value.
(b) An abstract idea.
(c) An unreasonable offer.
(d) An altrustic idea.
5. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
3. What did Nietzsche diagnose in himself?
4. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
5. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)