|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Reality and self-interest.
(b) Self-interest and religion.
(c) Reason and self-interest.
(d) Reason and reality.
2. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
3. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
4. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
5. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
2. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
3. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)