|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
4. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
2. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
3. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
4. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
5. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)