|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adults and infants.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Children and adults.
(d) Children and adolescents.
2. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
3. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
(a) Self-interest and religion.
(b) Reality and self-interest.
(c) Reason and reality.
(d) Reason and self-interest.
4. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Atheism's beliefs.
(b) Christianity's values.
(c) Rebellion's reasoning.
(d) Nihilism's conscience.
5. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
2. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
5. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)