|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of logic.
(b) Crimes of reason.
(c) Crimes of passion.
(d) Crimes of religion.
2. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
3. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
4. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
Short Answer Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
3. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
4. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)