|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
3. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A hat.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A pair of pants.
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Methodical doubt.
(b) Real morality.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
2. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
3. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
5. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)