|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Methodical doubt.
(b) Moral conduct.
(c) Metaphysical rebellion.
(d) Real morality.
3. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
(a) The Decemberists.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Nazis.
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to revolutionary interpreters of Hegel, what will no longer exist in reconciled society?
2. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
3. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
4. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
5. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)