|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
2. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
3. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
4. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
(a) Remembrance of Things Past.
(b) Time Regained.
(c) The Stranger.
(d) Communist Manifesto.
5. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
2. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
3. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)