|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2, what is the only religion that is present throughout history?
(a) Belief in love.
(b) Belief in government.
(c) Belief in eternity.
(d) Belief in philosophy.
2. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
3. According to Part 3, if everything is logical then everything is what?
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, destroying everything pledges oneself to build without what?
2. The only salvation lies in what, according to Part 3?
3. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
4. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
5. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)