|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
2. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Metaphysical rebellion.
(b) Methodical doubt.
(c) Real morality.
(d) Moral conduct.
3. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of logic.
(b) Crimes of reason.
(c) Crimes of passion.
(d) Crimes of religion.
4. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, Bakunin believed what is the incarnation of crime?
2. What was one of the first groups of Russian revolutionaries?
3. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
4. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
5. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)