|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. According to Camus in Part 4, what does the American novel reject?
4. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
5. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
3. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
4. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
5. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)