|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
2. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
3. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
4. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Methodical doubt.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Moral conduct.
(d) Real morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
2. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
3. Who wrote The Possessed?
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)