|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Camus in Part 4, the world of Proust is nothing but what?
2. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
3. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(a) The future.
4. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A hat.
5. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
2. In Part 4, Rousseau denounced a corruption of what in art by society?
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. In Part 2, who wanted to "eradicate God from man's mind"?
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)