|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers beauty more important than the world, according to Part 4?
2. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
(a) Adults and infants.
(b) Adolescents and adults.
(c) Children and adults.
(d) Children and adolescents.
5. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
(a) Crimes of religion.
(b) Crimes of logic.
(c) Crimes of passion.
(d) Crimes of reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
2. Who, according to Part 3, pushed nihilism to the "farthest coherent point"?
3. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
4. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
5. In what writing does Camus think the "real greatness of Proust lies"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)