|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
2. According to Camus, suffering at times turns away from too painful expressions of what?
3. What is "more useful than Shakespeare" to Pisarev, according to Part 4?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A hat.
(d) A pair of pants.
4. What concept does Nietzsche encounter?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 4, art realizes the reconciliation of the what with the universal?
2. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
3. According to Part 3, nihilists believed in nothing but what?
4. At the end of Part 2, what does man add to irrational crimes?
5. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)