|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzscheism as defined by Camus in Part 2 is the theory of the individual's will to what?
2. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
(a) Rebellion's reasoning.
(b) Nihilism's conscience.
(c) Christianity's values.
(d) Atheism's beliefs.
3. In Part 3, what must an individual destroy to confirm his own existence?
4. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
(a) An unreasonable offer.
(b) An absolute value.
(c) An altrustic idea.
(d) An abstract idea.
5. According to Part 2, what is a "degenerate form of Christianity"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Possessed?
2. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
3. According to Camus in Part 2, when man submits God to what does he kill Him in his "own heart"?
4. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
5. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)