|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
2. The desire for what is another form of the desire to endure, according to Part 4?
3. According to Part 4, what is the most ambitious of the arts?
4. In Part 3, who does Camus say is one of the "most remarkable and influential minds of the 1830s and 40s"?
5. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(c) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what is a "long and painful struggle in the darkness"?
2. Who wrote The Possessed?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. According to Part 4, what is artistic creation a rejection of?
5. Who is a theoretician of Russian nihilism?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)