|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hezen in Part 3, "The annihilation of the past is the protection of" what?
(b) The future.
2. What problem does Nietzsche's philosophy revolve around?
3. According to Nietzsche in Part 2, freedom of the mind is not a comfort but a what?
4. What did Nietzsche practice instead of methodical doubt?
(a) Historical rebellion.
(b) Metaphysical rebellion.
(c) Methodical negation.
(d) Methodical crime.
5. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
2. According to Part 4, what is one of the sources of the art of fiction?
3. With Nietzsche in Part 2, what is no longer a revenge?
4. What does the Reformation choose, according to Part 4?
5. According to this Russian theoretician, who are the greatest fanatics?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)