Short Answer Questions
1. In the Foreword, what is the date given for the fall of Nanking?
2. The Foreword states that the occupation of Nanking was supposed to be a turning point for the Japanese in the struggle against which leader's armies?
3. What is the geographical area mentioned as the main site of the Japanese/Chinese conflict at the time Nanking fell?
4. Kirby mentions in the Foreword that Nanking prompted China to do all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. In what year does China's war with Japan end?
6. For how many years does the conflict between China and Japan last?
7. Kirby mentions in the Foreword that the Rape of Nanking accomplished what in the eyes of the world?
This section contains 4,802 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)