|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Forgotten Holocause: A Second Rape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year during "The Fate of the Survivors" does the People's Republic of China announce that it has forgiven Japan and invites the Japanese prime minister to visit China?
2. In what month during "The Occupation of Nanking" do the Japanese open a facility for medical experiments on Nanking residents?
3. For how many years does the conflict between China and Japan last?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
4. "The Fate of the Survivors" states that many of the victims of Nanking continue to suffer all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. According to Chang in "Six Weeks of Terror," what happens to the Japanese war criminals after Nanking?
(a) Life sentences in jail.
(b) Protected by the Japanese government.
(c) Executed many years ago.
(d) Fugitives from the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. As "What the World Knew" opens, how does the world know what's happening in Nanking?
2. On December 13, 1937, Japanese soldiers are ordered to execute all Chinese prisoners of war for all BUT WHICH of the following reasons?
3. On what date in 1937 do most reporters leave Nanking after the city falls to the Japanese?
4. The fall of Shanghai is a particularly hard blow to the leader of the Nationalists. Who is he?
5. The commander of Nanking is supposed to be at the docks to evacuate the city by 6:00 pm. What time is it when he actually arrives?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)