|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Judgment Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is John Rabe?
2. In what year does Japan withdraw from the League of Nations?
3. What mood does the commander of Nanking find when he arrives at the river dock?
(b) Abandoned boats.
4. As discussed in "Six Weeks of Horror," Wu Tienwei believes that the actual death toll in Nanking may be what number?
5. When the Nanking Safety Zone is initially set up, how long does the International Committee intend for it to be open?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following military commanders is initially in charge of the Japanese imperial army for the Shanghai-Nanking region?
2. Kirby states that Ms. Chang has drawn connections between which of the following?
3. How long does Japan initially believe it will take to conquer mainland China?
4. "The Path to Nanking" states that Japan's golden era of prosperity comes to an end during which decade?
5. In "The Fall of Nanking," how many divisions does the commander in charge of Nanking give authority to cross the Yangtze River?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)