Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
2. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
3. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
Both Nancy and Marvin Schiller reacted differently to Lori's illness. Compare and contrast Lori's parent's feelings and actions regarding Lori's illness.
What clues does the text provide to allow one to make genetic connections between Lori's illness and her family? Who admits that Lori's illness may have come from their side of the family? Why is this connection made? Do you believe that this is why Lori's parent acts differently than the other? Why?/Why not?
Lori's Voices are personified given the capitalization of the "V". Why do you believe that Lori personified her Voices? What did this do for the Voices? What did it do for Lori?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)