|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
2. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
3. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
4. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
5. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
Essay Topic 1
Control was a main theme of the text. Find three examples where the theme of control was highlighted and explain why this example was centered around control.
Essay Topic 2
Lori was required to submit to many different treatments. Which of the treatments do you believe was the best for her? Explain in full detail why. (Use other treatments' shortcomings to support your belief.
Essay Topic 3
Lori is ruled by her behaviors. Throughout the text, Lori's behaviors are detailed. Choose three of the most pertinent behaviors and describe 1) where the behavior stemmed from; 2) what preceded the behavior; 3) how Lori felt about the behavior; and 4) the consequence of the behavior.
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)