|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
(a) Because she was discharged from the hospital.
(b) Because she got a job.
(c) Because she got a boyfriend.
(d) Because she started taking her medication.
2. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
3. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
2. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
3. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
4. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
5. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lori bring with her to 3 South?
2. How did Lori master the Quiet Room?
3. What did Marvin state as progress for Lori at his fiftieth birthday?
4. What did Lori and Marvin do on the weekends to keep their "relations simple and on an even keel"?
5. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
6. Describe Lori's plans, and what she actually did, to commit suicide (at the end of Chapter 20).
7. Why did Marvin Schiller state that "all through the winter I loved hearing the phone ring"?
8. What were the two choices that Lori was given regarding her stay at 3 South?
9. Why did Lori create a scale for Dr. Doller?
10. What did Mark admit to in Chapter 19 that his parents were unaware of?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)