|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
2. Who did Lori see, in a hallucination, from her past whom she had not thought of in ten years?
(a) Fred Zaltas.
(b) David Blume.
(c) Steve Myers.
(d) Riley Simmons.
3. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Doller.
(b) Dr. Towers.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Daniels.
4. What did the status "O.U." mean?
(a) Ongoing Unit.
(b) Open Unit.
(c) Outside Ultion.
(d) Ongoing Urgent.
5. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 1,000 dollars.
(b) 500 dollars.
(c) 300 dollars.
(d) 750 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
2. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
3. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
4. What did Lori come to realize that the Voices had behind them?
5. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lori create a scale for Dr. Doller?
2. What were a few of the things that Lori did, as stated in Chapter 20, when she began "hearing the call of cocaine again"?
3. What were the two choices that Lori was given regarding her stay at 3 South?
4. How did Lori master the Quiet Room?
5. Describe Lori's plans, and what she actually did, to commit suicide (at the end of Chapter 20).
6. Describe Lori's typical day at New York Hospital in late 1985.
7. What did Lori do to get thrown out of Futura House?
8. At New York Hospital, in late 1985, what was different about Lori's stay than the previous time?
9. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
10. Why did Marvin Schiller, in Chapter 13, state that Lori's job as a waitress was good for her?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)