|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her doctor.
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) New York Hospital.
(b) Bellevue Hospital.
(c) Gatewood Institute.
(d) Briar Hills Hospital.
3. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of her behavior at a function.
(b) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(c) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(d) Because of insurance purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
2. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
2. What did Marvin state that his life had "boiled down to" after Lori's release from the hospital?
3. Why did Mark Schiller state that he enjoyed Tulane?
4. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
5. What did Lori do to get thrown out of Futura House?
6. Why did Lori create a scale for Dr. Doller?
7. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
8. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
9. What were the two choices that Lori was given regarding her stay at 3 South?
10. Describe the Quiet Room.
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)