|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To run away.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) To meet up with other patients.
(d) In need of different doctor.
2. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A comic.
(c) A magician.
(d) A trash collector.
3. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
4. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
5. To whom did Lori compare her new psychiatrist, from the extended care unit, to?
(a) The Micheline "Woman".
(b) Paul-ina Bunion.
(c) Barney-"ette" the Dinosaur.
(d) Pillsbury Dough "Girl".
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
2. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
3. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
4. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
5. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Quiet Room.
2. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
3. How did Dr. Doller differ from all of Lori's other doctors?
4. At New York Hospital, in late 1985, what was different about Lori's stay than the previous time?
5. What did Mark admit to in Chapter 19 that his parents were unaware of?
6. What did Dr. Doller and Dr. Fischer explain to Lori about her Voices?
7. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
8. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
9. Why was Lori jealous of the voices that other patients heard?
10. Explain the the compartments of Lori's brain.
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)