|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
2. What did the status "O.U." mean?
(a) Ongoing Unit.
(b) Outside Ultion.
(c) Ongoing Urgent.
(d) Open Unit.
3. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
(a) Wishing the day away.
(b) Wishing harm on her doctors.
(c) Wishing harm on her parents.
(d) Wishing she could be successful at committing suicide.
4. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) The Voices.
5. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her father.
(b) Dr. Rockland.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
2. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
3. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
4. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
5. In Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989", what did Lori state that she "tried to understand about"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)