|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of her behavior at a function.
(b) Because of insurance purposes.
(c) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(d) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
2. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(a) Pete's Pretzels.
3. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) April of 1983.
(b) October of 1984.
(c) March of 1986.
(d) November of 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
2. What sounds caused Lori to call the police from her mental hospital?
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
4. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
5. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Quiet Room.
2. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
3. Why did Mark Schiller state that he enjoyed Tulane?
4. What did Lori bring with her to 3 South?
5. What did Lori and Marvin do on the weekends to keep their "relations simple and on an even keel"?
6. What did Dr. Doller and Dr. Fischer explain to Lori about her Voices?
7. What were a few of the things that Lori did, as stated in Chapter 20, when she began "hearing the call of cocaine again"?
8. Describe Lori's plans, and what she actually did, to commit suicide (at the end of Chapter 20).
9. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
10. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)