|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A magician.
(b) A comic.
(c) A trash collector.
(d) A doctor.
2. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) Labor Day.
3. In Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989", what did Lori state that she "tried to understand about"?
(a) Her past.
(b) The future.
(c) Her medications.
(d) The Voices.
4. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) Robert Pickerton.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) John Wayne Gacy.
(d) Charles Manson.
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(b) Because of her behavior at a function.
(c) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(d) Because of insurance purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
2. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
3. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
5. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dr. Doller and Dr. Fischer explain to Lori about her Voices?
2. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
3. Why did Mark Schiller state that he enjoyed Tulane?
4. Describe the Quiet Room.
5. What did Lori bring with her to 3 South?
6. Why did Marvin Schiller state that "all through the winter I loved hearing the phone ring"?
7. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
8. Explain the the compartments of Lori's brain.
9. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
10. Why did Marvin Schiller, in Chapter 13, state that Lori's job as a waitress was good for her?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)