|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) A community meeting.
(b) Medication nurse meeting.
(c) Patient only meeting.
(d) Doctor meeting.
2. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A backgammon game.
(d) A Monopoly game.
3. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
4. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Talk back to her Voices.
(b) Ignore the voices.
(c) Stiffle her anger.
(d) Let her own anger out.
5. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark admit made him less understanding of Lori's illness?
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
4. To whom did Lori compare her new psychiatrist, from the extended care unit, to?
5. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Marvin state as progress for Lori at his fiftieth birthday?
2. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
3. Why did Marvin Schiller state that "all through the winter I loved hearing the phone ring"?
4. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
5. What did Lori do to get thrown out of Futura House?
6. Describe the Quiet Room.
7. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
8. Why did Marvin Schiller, in Chapter 13, state that Lori's job as a waitress was good for her?
9. Why did Lori create a scale for Dr. Doller?
10. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)