|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
2. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
3. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
4. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(b) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
(c) Lori and her siblings.
(d) Only her.
5. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
(a) Any anger she had.
(b) Taking her medication.
(c) The Voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
2. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
3. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
4. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
5. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
2. Describe the Quiet Room.
3. What did Lori and Marvin do on the weekends to keep their "relations simple and on an even keel"?
4. What were the two choices that Lori was given regarding her stay at 3 South?
5. Why did Marvin Schiller, in Chapter 13, state that Lori's job as a waitress was good for her?
6. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
7. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
8. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
9. What did Marvin state as progress for Lori at his fiftieth birthday?
10. What did Dr. Doller and Dr. Fischer explain to Lori about her Voices?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)