|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
2. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
3. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Patient only meeting.
(b) A community meeting.
(c) Doctor meeting.
(d) Medication nurse meeting.
4. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Snack time.
(b) Patient-doctor visits.
(d) Movie time.
5. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "irresponsible younger child".
(b) The "forgotten" kid.
(c) The "middle kid".
(d) The "responsible older child".
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark admit made him less understanding of Lori's illness?
2. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)