|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Doller.
(b) Dr. Gordon.
(c) Dr. Towers.
(d) Dr. Daniels.
2. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least two years.
(b) At least nine months.
(c) At least six months.
(d) At least a year.
3. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) Rye Psychiatric.
(b) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) New York Hospital.
4. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(c) Valentine's Day.
5. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "responsible older child".
(b) The "middle kid".
(c) The "irresponsible younger child".
(d) The "forgotten" kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
2. What had Mark done to Lori that made it impossible for him to believe that she was sick?
3. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
5. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lori master the Quiet Room?
2. Describe Lori's typical day at New York Hospital in late 1985.
3. What did Marvin state as progress for Lori at his fiftieth birthday?
4. What did Lori do to get thrown out of Futura House?
5. What did Lori and Marvin do on the weekends to keep their "relations simple and on an even keel"?
6. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
7. At New York Hospital, in late 1985, what was different about Lori's stay than the previous time?
8. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
9. What did Marvin state that his life had "boiled down to" after Lori's release from the hospital?
10. Explain the the compartments of Lori's brain.
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)