|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(a) Another suicide attempt.
(c) An anger outburst.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A clown.
(d) A peeping tom.
3. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A trash collector.
(c) A comic.
(d) A magician.
4. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
5. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Doctor meeting.
(b) Patient only meeting.
(c) A community meeting.
(d) Medication nurse meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Mark done to Lori that made it impossible for him to believe that she was sick?
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
3. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
4. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
5. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)