|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
2. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
(c) Fake bruises.
(d) Duct tape.
3. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 300 dollars.
(b) 750 dollars.
(c) 500 dollars.
(d) 1,000 dollars.
4. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Robert Pickerton.
(c) John Wayne Gacy.
(d) Charles Manson.
5. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "responsible older child".
(b) The "irresponsible younger child".
(c) The "forgotten" kid.
(d) The "middle kid".
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
2. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
3. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
4. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
5. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)