|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Coordinated Ongoing.
(b) Collaborative Observation.
(c) Considered Ongoing.
(d) Constant Observation.
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. What did Lori say that she "mastered" in Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989"?
(a) The Quiet Room.
(b) Trusting her doctors.
(c) Listeneing to the Voices.
(d) Controlling her anger.
4. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The movies.
(c) The park.
(d) The golf course.
5. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
2. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
3. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
4. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
5. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dr. Doller differ from all of Lori's other doctors?
2. Why did Lori state that she liked Rye Psychiatric?
3. What were a few of the things that Lori did, as stated in Chapter 20, when she began "hearing the call of cocaine again"?
4. Describe Lori's plans, and what she actually did, to commit suicide (at the end of Chapter 20).
5. How did Lori master the Quiet Room?
6. Why could one not get away with breaking the rules at 3 South?
7. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
8. What did Lori do to get thrown out of Futura House?
9. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
10. What did Mark admit to in Chapter 19 that his parents were unaware of?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)