Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she stopped taking her medication.
(b) That she had had a miscarriage.
(c) That she had gotten married.
(d) That she was taking illegal drugs.
2. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
3. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
(a) His brother- Steven.
(b) His mother- Nancy.
(c) His father-Marvin.
(d) His sister- Lori.
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her life.
(b) The Voices.
(c) Her hope.
(d) Her sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
2. What did Lori come to realize that the Voices had behind them?
3. What did Mark admit made him less understanding of Lori's illness?
4. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
5. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)