|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Spanish translator.
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(b) Honors classes.
(c) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(d) Easy/remedial classes.
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
3. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the memory of the dog plague Lori?
2. Why did Marvin want to insure that nothing of his daughter's break "came to light"?
3. What two movies did Lori compare herself to when she came to believe that she was possessed?
4. Why was Steven Schiller really afraid of what had happened to his sister?
5. At twenty-four, a year after being released from the hospital, what did Lori find worrisome?
6. Why was Steven Schiller angry that his parents had committed his sister, Lori?
7. What did Lori Winters, in Chapter 4, state was the reason that she called 911?
8. According to Chapter 12, why did Lori state that she always listened to music?
9. What did Lori do on a whim while in college?
10. What did Lori come to accept as a sign of fate that she should attend Tufts for college?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)