|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For coming in late seven times.
(b) For talking about employee's personal files.
(c) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Lori Winters.
(c) Her own.
(d) Scott Binthers.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) An axe.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
2. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lori claim that everything was great after she and Tara moved into Wren Hall?
2. Why was Steven Schiller really afraid of what had happened to his sister?
3. In Chapter 11, what were the two reasons that Lori was glad to be home?
4. What did Lori Winters, and some other friends of Lori Schiller's, believe was wrong with her during their senior year of college?
5. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
6. What did Lori come to accept as a sign of fate that she should attend Tufts for college?
7. What were the multiple diagnoses that the doctors at Lori's hospital gave her?
8. What did Marvin state as progress for Lori at his fiftieth birthday?
9. While at college, why did Lori state that she began to grow "increasingly tense and nervous"?
10. Describe the events that changed Lori's life forever in August of 1976.
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)