|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
2. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(b) Shower curtains.
(c) Book shelves.
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Suger Shock.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Bug Juice.
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) Sears and Roebuck.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
4. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Steven Schiller really afraid of what had happened to his sister?
2. Why did Lori feel special (as she described in Chapter 2)?
3. When Lori returned home in 1983, why did she state that dinners around the family table had changed?
4. Why did Lori WInters stated that at one point she began to think of getting married even though she did not love the man she was dating?
5. What were the three things that Nancy Schiller did before she went to visit Lori in Payne Whitney?
6. What did Marvin Schiller learn from the late night phone call, in March of 1982, from Lori Winters?
7. What did Lori come to accept as a sign of fate that she should attend Tufts for college?
8. What did Lori Winters, in Chapter 4, state was the reason that she called 911?
9. What did Lori Winters, and some other friends of Lori Schiller's, believe was wrong with her during their senior year of college?
10. What "sales pitch" did Nancy Schiller believe would be the hardest one she ever had to make?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)