|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(b) Pepermint sticks.
(d) Ice cream.
3. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Lori Winters.
(d) Scott Binthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
3. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lori believe that camp was the "most wonderful place in the world"?
2. Why did Lori state that for a long time, during high school, "relief came more than torment"?
3. Why was Steven Schiller really afraid of what had happened to his sister?
4. According to Chapter 12, why did Lori state that she always listened to music?
5. Describe the events that changed Lori's life forever in August of 1976.
6. Why did Lori claim that everything was great after she and Tara moved into Wren Hall?
7. What single event triggered the Voices when Lori was at camp?
8. Describe Lori's Voices at the beginning of college.
9. What did Lori do on a whim while in college?
10. In Chapter 11, why did Lori state that she hated the hospital?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)