|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) A sticky note.
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) Her mother's eyes.
(b) The door to her room.
(c) The window.
(d) Her medical chart.
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(b) Nancy herself.
(c) Nancy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
2. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
3. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Steven Schiller really afraid of what had happened to his sister?
2. While at college, why did Lori state that she began to grow "increasingly tense and nervous"?
3. What single event triggered the Voices when Lori was at camp?
4. When Lori returned home in 1983, why did she state that dinners around the family table had changed?
5. Why did Lori state that for a long time, during high school, "relief came more than torment"?
6. What were the multiple diagnoses that the doctors at Lori's hospital gave her?
7. Why was Steven Schiller angry that his parents had committed his sister, Lori?
8. What two movies did Lori compare herself to when she came to believe that she was possessed?
9. What were the three things that Nancy Schiller did before she went to visit Lori in Payne Whitney?
10. Why did Lori believe that camp was the "most wonderful place in the world"?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)