|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Three-card monte.
(c) Black Jack.
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not true.
5. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her weaknesses.
(b) Her strengths.
(c) Her tormenters.
(d) Her sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
2. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
3. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lori do on a whim while in college?
2. Describe Lori's Voices at the beginning of college.
3. Why did Marvin want to insure that nothing of his daughter's break "came to light"?
4. Why did Lori feel special (as she described in Chapter 2)?
5. Describe the events that changed Lori's life forever in August of 1976.
6. What "sales pitch" did Nancy Schiller believe would be the hardest one she ever had to make?
7. In Chapter 11, why did Lori state that she hated the hospital?
8. Why did the memory of the dog plague Lori?
9. When Lori returned home in 1983, why did she state that dinners around the family table had changed?
10. Why did Lori claim that everything was great after she and Tara moved into Wren Hall?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)