|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Media specialist.
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Winter's parent's.
(b) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abraham Farm.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abrahams Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
4. What college was Steven accepted to?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lori claim that everything was great after she and Tara moved into Wren Hall?
2. In Chapter 11, what were the two reasons that Lori was glad to be home?
3. What were the three things that Nancy Schiller did before she went to visit Lori in Payne Whitney?
4. Why did Marvin want to insure that nothing of his daughter's break "came to light"?
5. In Chapter 11, why did Lori state that she hated the hospital?
6. At twenty-four, a year after being released from the hospital, what did Lori find worrisome?
7. What did Lori Winters, and some other friends of Lori Schiller's, believe was wrong with her during their senior year of college?
8. Describe Lori's Voices at the beginning of college.
9. When Lori returned home in 1983, why did she state that dinners around the family table had changed?
10. Why did the memory of the dog plague Lori?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)