|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A golf club.
(d) An axe.
2. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her junior year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
5. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her sickness.
(b) Her tormenters.
(c) Her weaknesses.
(d) Her strengths.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lori's plans, and what she actually did, to commit suicide (at the end of Chapter 20).
2. Why was Lori jealous of the voices that other patients heard?
3. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
4. Why did Lori feel special (as she described in Chapter 2)?
5. Why did Lori believe that camp was the "most wonderful place in the world"?
6. At twenty-four, a year after being released from the hospital, what did Lori find worrisome?
7. What "sales pitch" did Nancy Schiller believe would be the hardest one she ever had to make?
8. What did Steven's fears about Lori's commitment cause him to do?
9. Why did Mark Schiller keep breaking up with Sally every time a visit to his parent's home would grow close?
10. What did Marvin Schiller learn from the late night phone call, in March of 1982, from Lori Winters?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)