|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought he was insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
2. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
3. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(c) Atypical antipsychotics.
4. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(c) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
(d) Running a dorm.
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lori master the Quiet Room?
2. Why did Mark Schiller state that he enjoyed Tulane?
3. What did "O.U." stand for and represent?
4. How did Dr. Doller differ from all of Lori's other doctors?
5. Why did Lori Schiller and Lori Winters believe that the McAlpin Hotel was the "ideal place for two recently graduated college girls"?
6. What were the three things that Nancy Schiller did before she went to visit Lori in Payne Whitney?
7. What did "C.O" stand for and represent?
8. Why did Marvin tell Nancy that they needed to keep Lori's illness secret?
9. Why did Lori WInters stated that at one point she began to think of getting married even though she did not love the man she was dating?
10. What two movies did Lori compare herself to when she came to believe that she was possessed?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)