|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Mont Saint Claire.
(b) Bloomington Fields.
(d) Payne Whitney.
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(c) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
2. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two movies did Lori compare herself to when she came to believe that she was possessed?
2. What were the three things that Nancy Schiller did before she went to visit Lori in Payne Whitney?
3. Why did Lori Schiller and Lori Winters believe that the McAlpin Hotel was the "ideal place for two recently graduated college girls"?
4. Why did Lori believe that camp was the "most wonderful place in the world"?
5. What single event triggered the Voices when Lori was at camp?
6. Why did Marvin tell Nancy that they needed to keep Lori's illness secret?
7. In Chapter 11, why did Lori state that she hated the hospital?
8. At twenty-four, a year after being released from the hospital, what did Lori find worrisome?
9. What did Lori Winters, and some other friends of Lori Schiller's, believe was wrong with her during their senior year of college?
10. What did Lori come to accept as a sign of fate that she should attend Tufts for college?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)