|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A lamp cord.
(b) A phone cord.
(c) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(d) A belt.
2. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
3. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(c) Another suicide attempt.
(d) An anger outburst.
4. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
5. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She attacked another patient.
(b) She tried to commit suicide again.
(c) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(d) She went into a rage.
6. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
(a) To give into the Voices.
(b) For attention.
(c) To upset her parents.
(d) To end her suffering.
7. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(a) Valentine's Day.
8. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Doctor meeting.
(b) A community meeting.
(c) Medication nurse meeting.
(d) Patient only meeting.
9. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) 4 North.
(b) Bellrive East.
(c) 3 South.
(d) Bellford South.
10. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
(a) The rages.
(b) When Lori committed herself to the hospital.
(c) The multiple suicide attempts.
(d) The mutilalization of herself.
11. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Snack time.
(c) Movie time.
(d) Patient-doctor visits.
12. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
13. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Sally would get sick.
(b) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
(c) They would break up.
(d) Mark would get sick.
14. What did the status "O.U." mean?
(a) Open Unit.
(b) Outside Ultion.
(c) Ongoing Urgent.
(d) Ongoing Unit.
15. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
3. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
4. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
5. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)