|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
(a) Bouncing toys.
(b) Windup toys.
(c) Noisy toys.
(d) Spinning toys.
2. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
3. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
4. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A backgammon game.
(c) A Monopoly game.
5. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
6. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) Robert Pickerton.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) John Wayne Gacy.
7. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
8. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(a) Only her.
(c) Lori and her siblings.
(d) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
9. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
10. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Dr. Rockland.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
11. In Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989", what did Lori state that she "tried to understand about"?
(a) The future.
(b) Her past.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her medications.
12. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
13. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
14. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
15. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Patient only meeting.
(b) Doctor meeting.
(c) A community meeting.
(d) Medication nurse meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
2. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
3. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
4. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
5. Why did Lori state that she could not sleep at night?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)