|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
(a) Spinning toys.
(b) Bouncing toys.
(c) Windup toys.
(d) Noisy toys.
2. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
3. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(b) Lori stopped eating.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori started ignoring her mother.
4. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) New York Hospital.
(b) Briar Hills Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) Gatewood Institute.
5. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
(a) Taking her medication.
(b) Any anger she had.
(c) The Voices.
6. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A trash collector.
(b) A magician.
(c) A comic.
(d) A doctor.
7. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
8. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
9. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) In need of different doctor.
(b) To run away.
(c) Medication needs to be changed.
(d) To meet up with other patients.
10. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) Labor Day.
11. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) A community meeting.
(b) Doctor meeting.
(c) Medication nurse meeting.
(d) Patient only meeting.
12. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Doller.
(b) Dr. Daniels.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Towers.
13. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
14. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) John Wayne Gacy.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Robert Pickerton.
15. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
2. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
3. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
4. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
5. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)