|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
(a) Windup toys.
(b) Spinning toys.
(c) Noisy toys.
(d) Bouncing toys.
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) New York Hospital.
(b) Briar Hills Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) Gatewood Institute.
3. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Robert Pickerton.
(d) John Wayne Gacy.
4. What did Lori say that she "mastered" in Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989"?
(a) The Quiet Room.
(b) Controlling her anger.
(c) Trusting her doctors.
(d) Listeneing to the Voices.
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
6. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
7. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
8. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To meet up with other patients.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) In need of different doctor.
(d) To run away.
9. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
10. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
(a) The compartments in her brain.
(b) The tunnel to the voices.
(c) The gears that fueled the Voices.
(d) The tie to Lori's past.
11. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A peeping tom.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A clown.
12. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(a) Another suicide attempt.
(c) An anger outburst.
13. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Coordinated Ongoing.
(b) Considered Ongoing.
(c) Constant Observation.
(d) Collaborative Observation.
14. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) They would break up.
(b) Sally would get sick.
(c) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
(d) Mark would get sick.
15. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A Monopoly game.
(c) A backgammon game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
2. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
3. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
4. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
5. What did Lori come to realize that the Voices had behind them?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)