Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Spanish translator.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Go to see a doctor.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Take care of his mother.
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To be with Lori Winters again.
(c) To be able to go out with boys again.
(d) To commit suicide successfully.
6. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Bug Juice.
7. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
8. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
9. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(b) St. Louis.
10. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A blooming flower.
(d) A supermarket.
11. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
12. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Franny Mitchum.
(b) Gail Kobre.
(c) Sally Wellington.
(d) Genny Stein.
13. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
14. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
15. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
3. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
4. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)