|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Scanning her brain.
(b) Giving her medication.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Nothing at all.
3. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(b) Easy/remedial classes.
(c) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(d) Honors classes.
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(c) Attacked her brother.
(d) Got engaged.
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "You must die!"
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "Kill him!"
6. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
7. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A golf club.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
8. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
9. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "doll".
(b) Her "nightmare".
(c) Her "life".
(d) Her "dreams come true".
10. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(c) Brush her teeth.
11. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
12. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her senior year.
(b) Her junior year.
(c) Her sophomore year.
(d) Her freshman year.
13. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
14. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 700 a month.
15. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
5. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)