|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Ending up in prision.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Murdering someone.
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) The city pool.
(b) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(c) Big Burt's Pawn.
(d) Cherry Lawn Farm.
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go to see a doctor.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(c) AB Corporate.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
6. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
7. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Ring. Ring."
(c) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Tick. Tock."
8. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was doing drugs.
9. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
10. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
11. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Kill him!"
(b) "Leave now!"
(d) "You must die!"
12. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) With Lori at camp.
(b) Away from home.
(c) In England.
13. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
14. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(b) Lori Winter's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) With Lori Schiller's brother.
15. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
5. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)