|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
3. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
4. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(a) "The Three Faces of Eve."
(b) "A Beautiful Mind."
5. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The Voices.
(b) The doctors.
(c) The pain.
(d) Her medications.
6. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
7. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Her own.
(c) Scott Binthers.
8. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
9. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(b) Lori Winter's parent's.
(c) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(d) Tara's apartment.
10. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For talking about employee's personal files.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For getting too drunk at a company function.
11. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
12. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
13. What month was it at the opening of the book?
14. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(b) Long Island.
15. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)