|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Grab a policeman's gun.
(d) Jump out of the window.
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(c) That Lori was insane.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
6. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Ending up in prision.
7. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
8. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A pen.
(d) A sticky note.
9. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go to see a doctor.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
10. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
11. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Lori Winters.
12. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Honors classes.
(b) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(c) Easy/remedial classes.
(d) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
13. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(b) Got engaged.
(c) Attacked her brother.
14. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(a) Running a dorm.
(d) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
15. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
3. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)