|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Payne Whitney.
(c) Mont Saint Claire.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(b) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(c) That Lori was insane.
(d) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
5. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
6. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Gail Kobre.
(b) Franny Mitchum.
(c) Genny Stein.
(d) Sally Wellington.
7. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Got engaged.
(c) Told them to leave her alone.
(d) Attacked her brother.
8. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Click. Click. Click."
(c) "Ring. Ring."
(d) "Tick. Tock."
9. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(b) Going crazy.
(c) Murdering someone.
(d) Ending up in prision.
10. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was insane.
(d) Because they thought she was ill.
11. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For coming in late seven times.
12. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
13. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was too worried about the future.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was doing drugs.
14. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Tara's apartment.
(b) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(c) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
15. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A sticky note.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
3. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)