|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Choke one of the officers.
(b) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Grab a policeman's gun.
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was too worried about the future.
(d) She was in love.
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
6. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(d) The Voices.
7. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
8. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Not having enough freedom.
(b) Her brothers ignoring her.
(c) Not knowing what to do.
(d) Her parents smothering her.
9. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(b) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori's apartment.
10. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her junior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
11. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(b) Honors classes.
(c) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(d) Easy/remedial classes.
12. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A gold locket.
13. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Big Burt's Pawn.
(b) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(c) The city pool.
(d) Smithon Vet Clinic.
14. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
15. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
2. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
3. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
4. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
5. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)