|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "life".
(b) Her "dreams come true".
(c) Her "doll".
(d) Her "nightmare".
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Making her suicidal.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Scanning her brain.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A blooming flower.
(d) A balloon.
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(b) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
(c) Running a dorm.
6. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
7. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
8. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(c) A sticky note.
(d) A dollar bill.
9. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Feed Lori's dog.
10. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
11. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) The window.
(b) Her mother's eyes.
(c) The door to her room.
(d) Her medical chart.
12. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
13. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dog.
14. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Grab a policeman's gun.
(d) Jump out of the window.
15. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Gail Kobre.
(b) Franny Mitchum.
(c) Genny Stein.
(d) Sally Wellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)