|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 700 a month.
(b) 500 a month.
(c) 340 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(b) White noise from a television.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) Claps of thunder.
3. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "doll".
(b) Her "nightmare".
(c) Her "dreams come true".
(d) Her "life".
4. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Payne Whitney.
(b) Bloomington Fields.
(d) Mont Saint Claire.
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
6. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
7. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
8. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) American Underwriters.
(b) Sears and Roebuck.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
9. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
10. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Suger Shock.
11. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
12. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) All of the following.
(b) The chairs.
(c) The awning.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
13. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
14. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(b) Shark fishing.
(c) Cliff diving.
15. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
4. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)