|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Winter's parent's.
(b) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
2. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(c) The Voices.
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(b) Got engaged.
(c) Attacked her brother.
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
5. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought he was insane.
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
6. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
7. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "life".
(b) Her "doll".
(c) Her "dreams come true".
(d) Her "nightmare".
8. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A blooming flower.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A balloon.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
10. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her strengths.
(b) Her tormenters.
(c) Her weaknesses.
(d) Her sickness.
11. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
12. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 340 a month.
(b) 500 a month.
(c) 400 a month.
(d) 700 a month.
13. What month was it at the opening of the book?
14. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Ending up in prision.
(c) Going crazy.
(d) Murdering someone.
15. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
2. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
5. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)