|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(c) Roach motels.
2. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was in love.
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
6. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
7. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
8. What month was it at the opening of the book?
9. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they heard her Voices.
(d) Because they thought she was ill.
10. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Scanning her brain.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Giving her medication.
11. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
12. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Pepermint sticks.
13. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(c) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
14. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Winter's parent's.
(b) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
15. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Sears and Roebuck.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)