|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New York.
2. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Franny Mitchum.
(b) Sally Wellington.
(c) Gail Kobre.
(d) Genny Stein.
3. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Ending up in prision.
(b) Murdering someone.
(c) Going crazy.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
5. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) In England.
(b) Away from home.
(d) With Lori at camp.
6. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) Lori's apartment.
7. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was too worried about the future.
(d) She was doing drugs.
8. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
9. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
10. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
11. What college was Steven accepted to?
(b) John Hopkins.
12. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(b) White noise from a television.
(c) Claps of thunder.
(d) A phone ringing.
13. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(b) Book shelves.
(d) Shower curtains.
14. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A sapphire ring.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A gold locket.
15. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
4. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
5. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)