|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) May 19th.
(c) July 2nd.
(d) August 12th.
4. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Jump out of the window.
(b) Grab a policeman's gun.
(c) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(d) Choke one of the officers.
6. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Easy/remedial classes.
(b) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(c) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(d) Honors classes.
7. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Franny Mitchum.
(b) Gail Kobre.
(c) Genny Stein.
(d) Sally Wellington.
8. What college was Steven accepted to?
(c) John Hopkins.
9. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Sears and Roebuck.
(b) American Underwriters.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
10. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
11. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
12. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) The city pool.
(b) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(c) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(d) Big Burt's Pawn.
13. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Her parents smothering her.
(b) Her brothers ignoring her.
(c) Not having enough freedom.
(d) Not knowing what to do.
14. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
15. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
3. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
4. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
5. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)