|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Tara's apartment.
(b) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(c) Lori Winter's parent's.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because they thought she was ill.
(c) Because she was failing their classes.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
4. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
6. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
7. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Click. Click. Click."
(b) "Tick. Tock."
(d) "Ring. Ring."
8. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A roof.
(d) A neighbor's car.
9. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(c) Brush her teeth.
10. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
11. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
12. What month was it at the opening of the book?
13. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her senior year.
(b) Her junior year.
(c) Her sophomore year.
(d) Her freshman year.
14. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(a) "A Beautiful Mind."
(d) "The Three Faces of Eve."
15. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
2. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)