|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Making her suicidal.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Giving her medication.
(d) Scanning her brain.
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
(d) John Hopkins.
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 12th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) August 9th.
(d) May 19th.
6. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A tree limb.
7. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was not true.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
8. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
9. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
10. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Not having enough freedom.
(b) Not knowing what to do.
(c) Her brothers ignoring her.
(d) Her parents smothering her.
11. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(b) Get angry.
(d) Brush her teeth.
12. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Grab a policeman's gun.
(c) Choke one of the officers.
(d) Jump out of the window.
13. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(c) Her own.
(d) Scott Binthers.
14. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The pain.
(b) The doctors.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her medications.
15. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(b) Shark fishing.
(c) Cliff diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
3. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)