|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(b) Lori's apartment.
(c) Tara's apartment.
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(a) New York.
(b) St. Louis.
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
6. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her tormenters.
(b) Her sickness.
(c) Her weaknesses.
(d) Her strengths.
7. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
8. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
9. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(d) AB Corporate.
10. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
11. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Payne Whitney.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
12. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(a) William and Mary.
13. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
14. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
15. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Her brothers ignoring her.
(b) Her parents smothering her.
(c) Not knowing what to do.
(d) Not having enough freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
5. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)