|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Tick. Tock."
(c) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Ring. Ring."
2. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Spoil her.
(b) Take her to the beach.
(c) Beat her.
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Scott Binthers.
(c) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
4. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her weaknesses.
(b) Her strengths.
(c) Her sickness.
(d) Her tormenters.
5. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The floor.
(c) The sky.
(d) The trees.
6. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
7. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(a) Atypical antipsychotics.
8. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Media specialist.
9. What college was Steven accepted to?
(d) John Hopkins.
10. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
11. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He thought he was insane.
(d) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
12. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
13. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) A pen.
(c) A sticky note.
14. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
15. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(c) Cliff diving.
(d) Shark fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
2. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
4. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
5. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)