|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Choke one of the officers.
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(b) Attacked her brother.
(c) Told them to leave her alone.
(d) Got engaged.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(d) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
5. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
6. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
7. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(c) University of Illinois.
8. What month was it at the opening of the book?
9. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Spanish translator.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
11. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "dreams come true".
(b) Her "life".
(c) Her "doll".
(d) Her "nightmare".
12. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(a) The Voices.
13. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(b) In England.
(c) Away from home.
(d) With Lori at camp.
14. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(d) Pediatriac cardiology.
15. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(d) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
3. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
4. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
5. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)