|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(a) Nancy's mother.
(d) Nancy herself.
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Tara's apartment.
(b) Lori Winter's parent's.
(c) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(d) With Lori Schiller's brother.
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(b) Book shelves.
6. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(a) Atypical antipsychotics.
7. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
8. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(b) The city pool.
(c) Big Burt's Pawn.
(d) Cherry Lawn Farm.
9. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(a) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
(c) Running a dorm.
10. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
11. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) Her medical chart.
(b) The window.
(c) Her mother's eyes.
(d) The door to her room.
12. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For talking about employee's personal files.
(b) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(c) For screaming at the owner.
(d) For coming in late seven times.
13. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
14. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
15. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
5. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)