|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her sophomore year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her junior year.
2. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not true.
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(a) Roach motels.
6. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Abrahams Valley.
(d) Jolly Acres.
7. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
8. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) Her medical chart.
(b) The door to her room.
(c) The window.
(d) Her mother's eyes.
9. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
11. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
12. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was too worried about the future.
(c) She was doing drugs.
(d) She was in love.
13. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Sears and Roebuck.
14. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
15. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Feed Lori's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
2. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)