Short Answer Questions Key
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
Her senior year.
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
6. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
7. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
"You must die!"
8. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)