|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For talking about employee's personal files.
(b) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
2. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) Bellford South.
(b) 4 North.
(c) 3 South.
(d) Bellrive East.
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(b) Lori and her siblings.
(c) Only her.
(d) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
4. What did Mark admit made him less understanding of Lori's illness?
(a) His own weaknesses.
(b) His own failure to understand.
(c) His own depression.
(d) His own fears.
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
3. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
4. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
5. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)