|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was doing drugs.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was too worried about the future.
2. What did Lori find herself feeling after the Voices left?
(a) That she missed them.
(b) That she needed to take more medication.
(c) That she felt completely empty.
(d) That she was thrilled that they were gone.
3. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Ignore the voices.
(b) Talk back to her Voices.
(c) Stiffle her anger.
(d) Let her own anger out.
4. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
5. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
2. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
3. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)