|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That the medication was working.
(b) That she would be okay.
(c) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(d) That he loved her.
2. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Rockland.
3. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Let her own anger out.
(b) Ignore the voices.
(c) Stiffle her anger.
(d) Talk back to her Voices.
4. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
5. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "doll".
(b) Her "dreams come true".
(c) Her "life".
(d) Her "nightmare".
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
3. What did Lori say was a "helpful form of self-expression"?
4. How did Lori describe her newest apartment?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)