|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) Her hope.
(d) The Voices.
2. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(b) Valentine's Day.
3. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(c) Atypical antipsychotics.
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. Who did Lori see, in a hallucination, from her past whom she had not thought of in ten years?
(a) David Blume.
(b) Steve Myers.
(c) Riley Simmons.
(d) Fred Zaltas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
2. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
3. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
4. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)