|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Patient-doctor visits.
(c) Snack time.
(d) Movie time.
2. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(c) Get angry.
(d) Brush her teeth.
3. Six months after leaving the hospital, what had Lori's weight dropped below?
4. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Making her suicidal.
(b) Giving her medication.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Scanning her brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
2. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
5. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)