|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Epilogue, where did Lori say that she worked weekends at?
(a) A sandwich shop.
(b) A soup kitchen.
(c) A halfway house.
(d) A gift shop.
2. Six months after leaving the hospital, what had Lori's weight dropped below?
3. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The trees.
(b) The floor.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The sky.
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A tree limb.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
3. What month was it at the opening of the book?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)