|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
3. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
4. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
5. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She went into a rage.
(b) She attacked another patient.
(c) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(d) She tried to commit suicide again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
2. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. According to the Epilogue, when did Lori leave the hospital "for the last time"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)