|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Medication nurse meeting.
(b) A community meeting.
(c) Patient only meeting.
(d) Doctor meeting.
2. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "life".
(b) Her "doll".
(c) Her "dreams come true".
(d) Her "nightmare".
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "irresponsible younger child".
(b) The "responsible older child".
(c) The "forgotten" kid.
(d) The "middle kid".
4. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(b) Valentine's Day.
5. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Movie time.
(b) Snack time.
(c) Patient-doctor visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
3. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
4. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
5. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)