|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(a) Pepermint sticks.
(c) Ice cream.
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(c) Nancy's mother.
(d) Nancy herself.
3. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Towers.
(b) Dr. Daniels.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Doller.
4. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was "just too different".
(b) It was "too white".
(c) It was the "end of the road".
(d) It was new.
5. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Let her own anger out.
(b) Ignore the voices.
(c) Stiffle her anger.
(d) Talk back to her Voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
3. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
4. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
5. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)