|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. How long before the Epilogue took place did Lori move into her own apartment?
(a) 6 months prior.
(b) Two years prior.
(c) One week prior.
(d) A little over a year prior.
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Payne Whitney.
(b) Bloomington Fields.
(d) Mont Saint Claire.
4. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The doctors.
(b) Her medications.
(c) The pain.
(d) The Voices.
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her sophomore year.
(b) Her junior year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her freshman year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)