|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was "too white".
(b) It was "just too different".
(c) It was the "end of the road".
(d) It was new.
2. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(a) Only her.
(b) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
(d) Lori and her siblings.
4. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Constant Observation.
(b) Collaborative Observation.
(c) Considered Ongoing.
(d) Coordinated Ongoing.
5. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
2. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
4. Where did Lori's floor lamp come from?
5. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)