|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The park.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The supermarket.
(d) The movies.
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) A phone ringing.
(d) Claps of thunder.
3. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) With Lori at camp.
(b) In England.
(c) Away from home.
4. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
(a) Laura Myers.
(b) Tara Wright.
(c) Anne Schiff.
(d) Bethany Miller.
5. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was having a breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
4. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
5. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)