|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Gatewood Institute.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) Briar Hills Hospital.
2. What did Lori find herself feeling after the Voices left?
(a) That she was thrilled that they were gone.
(b) That she felt completely empty.
(c) That she needed to take more medication.
(d) That she missed them.
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. What important lesson did Lori learn how to do at the day hospital?
(a) How to live without the Voices.
(b) How to submit to her ilness.
(c) How to live with the Voices.
(d) How to live for herself.
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)