|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(a) University of Illinois.
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(b) Attacked her brother.
(d) Got engaged.
3. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) Robert Pickerton.
(b) John Wayne Gacy.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Ted Bundy.
4. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
5. In Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989", what did Lori state that she "tried to understand about"?
(a) The future.
(b) The Voices.
(c) Her past.
(d) Her medications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
2. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
3. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
5. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)