|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Pepermint sticks.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
3. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
4. What was the name of the halfway house that Lori lived at after her discharge from the hospital (for the last time)?
(a) Search for Change.
(b) Freedom to Change.
(c) Stepping Stone.
(d) Path to Freedom.
5. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the status "O.U." mean?
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
3. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
5. In the Epilogue, where did Lori say that she worked weekends at?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)