|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(b) A backgammon game.
(c) A Monopoly game.
2. Who did Lori see, in a hallucination, from her past whom she had not thought of in ten years?
(a) David Blume.
(b) Riley Simmons.
(c) Fred Zaltas.
(d) Steve Myers.
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Suger Shock.
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The floor.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
3. What had Mark done to Lori that made it impossible for him to believe that she was sick?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)