|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(a) Valentine's Day.
2. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) Her hope.
(d) Her life.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(b) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
(c) Only her.
(d) Lori and her siblings.
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
2. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
3. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
4. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
5. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)