|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That she would be okay.
(b) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) That the medication was working.
2. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
3. What did the status "O.U." mean?
(a) Open Unit.
(b) Outside Ultion.
(c) Ongoing Urgent.
(d) Ongoing Unit.
4. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least two years.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least a year.
(d) At least nine months.
5. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The park.
(b) The movies.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
3. How did Lori describe her newest apartment?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. What college was Steven accepted to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)