|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) Away from home.
(c) In England.
(d) With Lori at camp.
2. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
(a) John Wayne Gacy.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Robert Pickerton.
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(b) White noise from a television.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) Claps of thunder.
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A fig tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A lilac tree.
5. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)