|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(b) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
3. What did Lori say that she "mastered" in Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989"?
(a) Listeneing to the Voices.
(b) Trusting her doctors.
(c) The Quiet Room.
(d) Controlling her anger.
4. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
2. What did Lori find herself feeling after the Voices left?
3. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
4. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
5. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)