|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For screaming at the owner.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The sky.
(b) The trees.
(c) The floor.
(d) The mountains.
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(b) Only her.
(c) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
(d) Lori and her siblings.
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
2. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
3. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)