|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(c) A backgammon game.
(d) A Monopoly game.
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Runway supervisor.
4. What important lesson did Lori learn how to do at the day hospital?
(a) How to live with the Voices.
(b) How to submit to her ilness.
(c) How to live without the Voices.
(d) How to live for herself.
5. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
3. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
4. According to the Epilogue, when did Lori leave the hospital "for the last time"?
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)