|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That the medication was working.
(b) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(c) That she would be okay.
(d) That he loved her.
2. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Pepermint sticks.
3. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
(a) An imaginary symptom.
(b) A misunderstanding of her sickness.
(c) A relighting of her past.
(d) A part of her.
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 12th.
5. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(a) "The Three Faces of Eve."
(c) "A Beautiful Mind."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
2. Six months after leaving the hospital, what had Lori's weight dropped below?
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
4. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)