|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was ill.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because she was failing their classes.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
4. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be able to go out with boys again.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To commit suicide successfully.
(d) To be with Lori Winters again.
5. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
(a) To upset her parents.
(b) For attention.
(c) To give into the Voices.
(d) To end her suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
2. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
3. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)