|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Media specialist.
3. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) The awning.
(b) All of the following.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
3. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
4. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
5. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)