|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(a) Nancy herself.
(d) Nancy's mother.
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
(c) John Hopkins.
3. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
4. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Promotions coordinator.
(b) Media specialist.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Spanish translator.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
2. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)