|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 300 dollars.
(b) 1,000 dollars.
(c) 750 dollars.
(d) 500 dollars.
5. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
3. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)