|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Briar Hills Hospital.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Gatewood Institute.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(b) St. Louis.
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of insurance purposes.
(b) Because of her behavior at a function.
(c) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(d) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
4. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her hope.
(b) The Voices.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her sanity.
5. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A blooming flower.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
2. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
3. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
4. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
5. What did Lori state was her "activity" when she was in the hospital in 1985?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)