|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) A phone ringing.
(b) White noise from a television.
(c) Claps of thunder.
2. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
3. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(b) A Monopoly game.
(d) A backgammon game.
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) Lori's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
3. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
4. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
5. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)