|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(a) Long Island.
3. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
4. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her mother.
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(c) Roach motels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
3. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
4. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)