|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
2. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
3. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Kill him!"
(c) "Leave now!"
(d) "You must die!"
5. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
2. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
5. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)