|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
(a) The mutilalization of herself.
(b) The multiple suicide attempts.
(c) When Lori committed herself to the hospital.
(d) The rages.
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(b) Big Burt's Pawn.
(c) The city pool.
(d) Smithon Vet Clinic.
3. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Suger Shock.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
5. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)