|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
2. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Doctor meeting.
(b) Patient only meeting.
(c) A community meeting.
(d) Medication nurse meeting.
3. What college was Steven accepted to?
(c) John Hopkins.
4. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A dog.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A knife.
(b) An axe.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
3. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)