|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(b) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was doing drugs.
(d) She was having a breakdown.
3. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she stopped taking her medication.
(b) That she had gotten married.
(c) That she had had a miscarriage.
(d) That she was taking illegal drugs.
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
3. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
4. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
5. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)