|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not true.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Going crazy.
(c) Ending up in prision.
(d) Murdering someone.
5. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)