|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She went into a rage.
(b) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(c) She attacked another patient.
(d) She tried to commit suicide again.
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Bug Juice.
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Suger Shock.
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was not true.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) November of 1985.
(b) October of 1984.
(c) March of 1986.
(d) April of 1983.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
2. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
3. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
5. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)