|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wright Hall.
(b) Richman Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Wren Hall.
2. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her hope.
3. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Ring. Ring."
(b) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Tick. Tock."
4. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(b) That she had had a miscarriage.
(c) That she had gotten married.
(d) That she stopped taking her medication.
5. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her sickness.
(b) Her weaknesses.
(c) Her strengths.
(d) Her tormenters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
2. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
4. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)