|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Her brothers ignoring her.
(b) Not having enough freedom.
(c) Her parents smothering her.
(d) Not knowing what to do.
4. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(c) Book shelves.
(d) Shower curtains.
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(a) Running a dorm.
(d) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
4. What did Lori state was her "activity" when she was in the hospital in 1985?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)