|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(a) An anger outburst.
(c) Another suicide attempt.
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) Lori Winter's parent's.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
3. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was new.
(b) It was "just too different".
(c) It was the "end of the road".
(d) It was "too white".
4. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(b) Get angry.
(c) Brush her teeth.
5. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A lamp cord.
(b) A phone cord.
(c) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(d) A belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
2. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
4. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)