|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
2. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
3. To whom did Lori compare her new psychiatrist, from the extended care unit, to?
(a) The Micheline "Woman".
(b) Barney-"ette" the Dinosaur.
(c) Pillsbury Dough "Girl".
(d) Paul-ina Bunion.
4. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
5. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)