|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
(c) Rye Psychiatric.
(d) New York Hospital.
3. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(b) Cliff diving.
4. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her doctor.
5. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She attacked another patient.
(b) She went into a rage.
(c) She tried to commit suicide again.
(d) She was caught with illegal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
4. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)