|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(d) Jump out of the window.
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Gator Gulps.
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abraham Farm.
4. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
5. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The movies.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The park.
(d) The golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
2. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
3. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)