|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A neighbor's car.
(d) A roof.
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought he was insane.
4. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) November of 1985.
(b) April of 1983.
(c) October of 1984.
(d) March of 1986.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A clown.
(d) A peeping tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
2. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
3. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
4. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)