|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(c) A Monopoly game.
(d) A backgammon game.
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The park.
(d) The movies.
3. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
(b) They would break up.
(c) Sally would get sick.
(d) Mark would get sick.
4. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
(a) The multiple suicide attempts.
(b) When Lori committed herself to the hospital.
(c) The mutilalization of herself.
(d) The rages.
5. To whom did Lori compare her new psychiatrist, from the extended care unit, to?
(a) Barney-"ette" the Dinosaur.
(b) Pillsbury Dough "Girl".
(c) Paul-ina Bunion.
(d) The Micheline "Woman".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
2. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)