|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abrahams Valley.
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
3. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Memorial Day.
(c) Labor Day.
4. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(a) "A Beautiful Mind."
(b) "The Three Faces of Eve."
5. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
(a) His brother- Steven.
(b) His sister- Lori.
(c) His mother- Nancy.
(d) His father-Marvin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
2. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
4. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
5. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)