|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(b) Atypical antipsychotics.
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) An olive tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A fig tree.
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 750 dollars.
(b) 1,000 dollars.
(c) 500 dollars.
(d) 300 dollars.
5. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) Bellford South.
(b) 3 South.
(c) 4 North.
(d) Bellrive East.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)