|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
3. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A trash collector.
(c) A comic.
(d) A magician.
4. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Not knowing what to do.
(b) Her parents smothering her.
(c) Her brothers ignoring her.
(d) Not having enough freedom.
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Making her suicidal.
(c) Scanning her brain.
(d) Nothing at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)