|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
2. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A blooming flower.
3. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
(a) Spinning toys.
(b) Noisy toys.
(c) Bouncing toys.
(d) Windup toys.
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
5. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
3. What did the status "C.O." mean?
4. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
5. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)