|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She attacked another patient.
(b) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(c) She tried to commit suicide again.
(d) She went into a rage.
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Bloomington Fields.
(d) Payne Whitney.
3. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) 4 North.
(b) 3 South.
(c) Bellrive East.
(d) Bellford South.
4. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "You must die!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "Leave now!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
2. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
3. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
4. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)