|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
2. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
3. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(b) Patient-doctor visits.
(c) Snack time.
(d) Movie time.
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wright Hall.
(b) Richman Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Wren Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)