|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
(a) His father-Marvin.
(b) His brother- Steven.
(c) His sister- Lori.
(d) His mother- Nancy.
2. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Honors classes.
(b) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(c) Easy/remedial classes.
(d) None-he wanted him to drop out.
3. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Gatewood Institute.
(b) Bellevue Hospital.
(c) New York Hospital.
(d) Briar Hills Hospital.
4. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A magician.
(b) A comic.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A trash collector.
5. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
3. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
4. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
5. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)