|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
2. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori's apartment.
3. What month was it at the opening of the book?
4. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was the "end of the road".
(b) It was new.
(c) It was "just too different".
(d) It was "too white".
5. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) November of 1985.
(b) March of 1986.
(c) April of 1983.
(d) October of 1984.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
3. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
4. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
5. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)