|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was the "end of the road".
(b) It was "just too different".
(c) It was "too white".
(d) It was new.
2. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
3. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A backgammon game.
(b) A Monopoly game.
4. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her sanity.
(b) Her life.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her hope.
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Media specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)