|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was the "end of the road".
(b) It was new.
(c) It was "just too different".
(d) It was "too white".
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Tara's apartment.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Lori Winter's parent's.
(d) With Lori Schiller's brother.
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was doing drugs.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was too worried about the future.
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
2. What did the status "C.O." mean?
3. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
5. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)