|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A sticky note.
(c) A dollar bill.
2. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(b) Another suicide attempt.
(c) An anger outburst.
3. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To be able to go out with boys again.
(c) To commit suicide successfully.
(d) To be with Lori Winters again.
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(c) Roach motels.
5. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(b) "Tick. Tock."
(c) "Ring. Ring."
(d) "Click. Click. Click."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
2. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
3. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)