|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
(c) Rye Psychiatric.
(d) New York Hospital.
2. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To meet up with other patients.
(b) In need of different doctor.
(c) Medication needs to be changed.
(d) To run away.
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A roof.
(d) A tree limb.
5. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
(a) The mutilalization of herself.
(b) The multiple suicide attempts.
(c) The rages.
(d) When Lori committed herself to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)