|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Cliff diving.
(b) Shark fishing.
2. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) An olive tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) A lilac tree.
3. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
5. What college was Steven accepted to?
(b) John Hopkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
2. What did the status "C.O." mean?
3. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
4. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
5. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)