|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abraham Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
3. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori was insane.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(d) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
4. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Genny Stein.
(b) Franny Mitchum.
(c) Gail Kobre.
(d) Sally Wellington.
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 500 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
3. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
4. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
5. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)