|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she stopped taking her medication.
(b) That she had gotten married.
(c) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(d) That she had had a miscarriage.
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A peeping tom.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A clown.
5. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A blooming flower.
(b) A bagel.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
2. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
4. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
5. What had Mark done to Lori that made it impossible for him to believe that she was sick?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)