|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A sticky note.
(b) A pen.
(d) A dollar bill.
2. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) An olive tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) An apple tree.
3. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(b) An anger outburst.
(d) Another suicide attempt.
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Choke one of the officers.
(b) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Grab a policeman's gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
2. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
5. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)