|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was doing drugs.
(b) She was too worried about the future.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was having a breakdown.
2. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be with Lori Winters again.
(b) To be able to go out with boys again.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To commit suicide successfully.
3. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(c) AB Corporate.
5. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
3. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
4. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
5. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)