|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was doing drugs.
(d) She was having a breakdown.
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The trees.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The floor.
(d) The sky.
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought he was insane.
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
4. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
(a) His father-Marvin.
(b) His sister- Lori.
(c) His mother- Nancy.
(d) His brother- Steven.
5. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Considered Ongoing.
(b) Collaborative Observation.
(c) Constant Observation.
(d) Coordinated Ongoing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
2. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
3. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)