|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
2. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(b) A Monopoly game.
(d) A backgammon game.
3. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A belt.
(b) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(c) A phone cord.
(d) A lamp cord.
4. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(c) The Voices.
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
2. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
3. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
4. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
5. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)