|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
2. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
(a) Noisy toys.
(b) Windup toys.
(c) Bouncing toys.
(d) Spinning toys.
3. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(c) Brush her teeth.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Going crazy.
(c) Ending up in prision.
(d) Murdering someone.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A clown.
(d) A peeping tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
2. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
3. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)