|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Jolly Acres.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Lincoln Farm.
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Frenchman Hall.
(b) Wren Hall.
(c) Richman Hall.
(d) Wright Hall.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A roof.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A tree limb.
4. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(b) Because of insurance purposes.
(c) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(d) Because of her behavior at a function.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)