|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
(a) To end her suffering.
(b) To upset her parents.
(c) For attention.
(d) To give into the Voices.
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
3. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her junior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
4. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)