|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
2. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) Lori's apartment.
(c) Tara's apartment.
3. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Patient-doctor visits.
(b) Movie time.
(c) Snack time.
4. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(c) Get angry.
(d) Brush her teeth.
5. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(b) "Tick. Tock."
(c) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Ring. Ring."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
2. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
5. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)