|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mark chose to go to college?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Scanning her brain.
(b) Giving her medication.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Nothing at all.
3. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
4. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) New York Hospital.
(b) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
(c) Rye Psychiatric.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(a) Pepermint sticks.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
2. What did the status "C.O." mean?
3. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)