|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "You must die!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "Leave now!"
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Attacked her brother.
(b) Told them to leave her alone.
(c) Got engaged.
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Bloomington Fields.
(b) Payne Whitney.
(c) Mont Saint Claire.
4. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To meet up with other patients.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) In need of different doctor.
(d) To run away.
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
2. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
3. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
4. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
5. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)