|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) The things that made her angry.
(b) What the voices said to her.
(c) Her thoughts.
(d) Her dreams.
2. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(a) Another suicide attempt.
(b) An anger outburst.
3. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
4. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) April of 1983.
(b) October of 1984.
(c) November of 1985.
(d) March of 1986.
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A roof.
(c) A neighbor's car.
(d) A tree limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
2. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)