|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(b) Claps of thunder.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) White noise from a television.
2. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) The door to her room.
(b) The window.
(c) Her medical chart.
(d) Her mother's eyes.
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(b) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori was insane.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
2. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)