|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what holiday did Mark and Sally plan on announcing their engagement?
(c) Valentine's Day.
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) May 19th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) August 12th.
(d) August 9th.
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(b) Big Burt's Pawn.
(c) The city pool.
(d) Cherry Lawn Farm.
4. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For screaming at the owner.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For getting too drunk at a company function.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college was Steven accepted to?
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
3. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
4. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
5. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)