|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A clown.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A peeping tom.
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Bloomington Fields.
(d) Payne Whitney.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) May 19th.
(c) August 12th.
(d) August 9th.
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A fig tree.
(b) A lilac tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) An olive tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
5. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)