|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Wright Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
3. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A fig tree.
4. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Considered Ongoing.
(b) Constant Observation.
(c) Collaborative Observation.
(d) Coordinated Ongoing.
5. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(b) A belt.
(c) A phone cord.
(d) A lamp cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the status "O.U." mean?
2. At the opening of Chapter 19, "Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986", who, from his family, did Mark state had met his girlfriend, Sally?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
5. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)