|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(b) "Tick. Tock."
(c) "Ring. Ring."
(d) "Click. Click. Click."
2. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) What the voices said to her.
(b) The things that made her angry.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her thoughts.
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(b) Three-card monte.
4. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(b) Because of insurance purposes.
(c) Because of her behavior at a function.
(d) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
5. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Dr. Rockland.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
5. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)