|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(b) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(c) The city pool.
(d) Big Burt's Pawn.
2. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(b) "A Beautiful Mind."
(c) "The Three Faces of Eve."
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "You must die!"
(d) "Kill him!"
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
2. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)