|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(a) William and Mary.
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The floor.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sky.
3. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
(a) Fake bruises.
(d) Duct tape.
4. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(b) Get angry.
(c) Brush her teeth.
5. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The golf course.
(b) The park.
(c) The supermarket.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
2. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
3. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)