|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) Gatewood Institute.
(c) Briar Hills Hospital.
(d) New York Hospital.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she stopped taking her medication.
(b) That she had gotten married.
(c) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(d) That she had had a miscarriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
4. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)