|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She tried to commit suicide again.
(b) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(c) She went into a rage.
(d) She attacked another patient.
2. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
3. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) The chairs.
(b) The awning.
(c) All of the following.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The trees.
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The floor.
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For coming in late seven times.
(b) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(c) For screaming at the owner.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
2. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
4. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)