|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(b) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(c) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(d) It was not true.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because she was failing their classes.
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(d) Long Island.
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A sapphire ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
4. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)