|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Feed Lori's dog.
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To commit suicide successfully.
(b) To be able to go out with boys again.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To be with Lori Winters again.
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(b) Pepermint sticks.
(c) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
4. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)