|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(c) Running a dorm.
(d) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because they heard her Voices.
3. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Media specialist.
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
3. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)