|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(b) Ending up in prision.
(c) Murdering someone.
(d) Going crazy.
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A tree limb.
(d) A trampoline.
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(a) New York.
(b) St. Louis.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
4. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)