|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Take care of his mother.
(d) Feed Lori's dog.
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
3. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)