|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) Claps of thunder.
(b) A phone ringing.
(c) White noise from a television.
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) The awning.
(b) The chairs.
(c) All of the following.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
5. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Ending up in prision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)