|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(b) It was not true.
(c) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(d) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
2. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) American Underwriters.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) Sears and Roebuck.
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Got engaged.
(c) Told them to leave her alone.
(d) Attacked her brother.
5. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) The door to her room.
(b) Her mother's eyes.
(c) The window.
(d) Her medical chart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. What college was Steven accepted to?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)