|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(c) Lori Winters.
(d) Scott Binthers.
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Runway supervisor.
5. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(b) "Ring. Ring."
(c) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Tick. Tock."
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
2. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)