|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A emerald earring.
(d) A sapphire ring.
2. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
(a) Morrison Hospital.
(b) NYC Center.
(d) Brooklyn Med Center.
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 700 a month.
(c) 340 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
4. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(a) Pepermint sticks.
(c) Ice cream.
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)