|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(b) Murdering someone.
(c) Ending up in prision.
(d) Going crazy.
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(b) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(c) Honors classes.
(d) Easy/remedial classes.
4. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Take her to the beach.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Spoil her.
5. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(b) Lori's apartment.
(c) Tara's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
2. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)