|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Her parents smothering her.
(b) Not having enough freedom.
(c) Her brothers ignoring her.
(d) Not knowing what to do.
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Her own.
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For screaming at the owner.
(b) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Cliff diving.
(c) Shark fishing.
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
2. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)