|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
5. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) In England.
(b) Away from home.
(d) With Lori at camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
2. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)