|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(d) Brush her teeth.
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A roof.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Ending up in prision.
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
2. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)