|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because she was failing their classes.
(b) Because they thought she was ill.
(c) Because they heard her Voices.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
3. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Pepermint sticks.
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)