|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Kill him!"
(c) "You must die!"
(d) "Leave now!"
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 340 a month.
(b) 500 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
2. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
3. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
4. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)