|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college was Steven accepted to?
(c) John Hopkins.
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(b) Book shelves.
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(c) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
5. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)