|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(c) Roach motels.
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The sky.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The trees.
(d) The floor.
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her senior year.
(b) Her sophomore year.
(c) Her freshman year.
(d) Her junior year.
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A emerald earring.
(b) A gold locket.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A sapphire ring.
5. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) All of the following.
(b) The awning.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
2. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)