|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her weaknesses.
(b) Her sickness.
(c) Her strengths.
(d) Her tormenters.
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) August 12th.
(c) August 9th.
(d) May 19th.
3. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was ill.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because she was failing their classes.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)