|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Brush her teeth.
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(b) A phone ringing.
(c) White noise from a television.
(d) Claps of thunder.
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
2. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
3. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)