|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A emerald earring.
2. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
3. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Going crazy.
(b) Murdering someone.
(d) Ending up in prision.
4. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) Her medications.
(b) The Voices.
(c) The pain.
(d) The doctors.
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
5. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)