|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Lori Winters.
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The Voices.
(c) Her medications.
(d) The pain.
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
2. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
3. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
4. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)