|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For coming in late seven times.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
2. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(a) "The Three Faces of Eve."
(c) "A Beautiful Mind."
3. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
4. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A bagel.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A blooming flower.
5. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
2. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
4. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
5. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)