|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Payne Whitney.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(d) AB Corporate.
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was doing drugs.
(d) She was in love.
4. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Gail Kobre.
(b) Franny Mitchum.
(c) Sally Wellington.
(d) Genny Stein.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
2. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
5. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)