|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) All of the following.
(b) The chairs.
(c) The fake Tiffany windows.
(d) The awning.
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(b) Got engaged.
(d) Attacked her brother.
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Pepermint sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
3. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
4. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)