|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(b) Cliff diving.
(c) Shark fishing.
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Wright Hall.
(c) Richman Hall.
(d) Frenchman Hall.
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
4. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) A phone ringing.
(d) Claps of thunder.
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Leave now!"
(b) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
3. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)