|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Take care of his mother.
(b) Feed Lori's dog.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Go to see a doctor.
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Grab a policeman's gun.
(d) Jump out of the window.
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A knife.
(d) A baseball bat.
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)