|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The sky.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The trees.
(d) The floor.
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A roof.
(d) A tree limb.
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Black Jack.
(c) Three-card monte.
4. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Honors classes.
(b) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(c) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(d) Easy/remedial classes.
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Suger Shock.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Gator Gulps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
2. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)