|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(c) Cliff diving.
(d) Shark fishing.
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Payne Whitney.
(c) Mont Saint Claire.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori was insane.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Suger Shock.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)