|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Making her suicidal.
(c) Scanning her brain.
(d) Nothing at all.
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori was insane.
(d) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
4. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)