|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A fig tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A lilac tree.
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was in love.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was too worried about the future.
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
5. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Honors classes.
(b) Easy/remedial classes.
(c) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(d) None-he wanted him to drop out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)