|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A sticky note.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) A pen.
3. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) Away from home.
(b) With Lori at camp.
(c) In England.
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) American Underwriters.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)