|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He thought that his parents were insane.
2. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Got engaged.
(b) Attacked her brother.
(d) Told them to leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
3. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)