|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Spoil her.
(c) Take her to the beach.
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Her own.
(c) Scott Binthers.
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Kill him!"
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "You must die!"
5. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Feed Lori's dog.
(d) Go to see a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
2. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)