|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "dreams come true".
(b) Her "doll".
(c) Her "life".
(d) Her "nightmare".
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
4. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(b) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(c) Easy/remedial classes.
(d) Honors classes.
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Promotions coordinator.
(b) Runway supervisor.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Spanish translator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)