|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 340 a month.
(b) 700 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Big Burt's Pawn.
(b) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(c) The city pool.
(d) Smithon Vet Clinic.
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Promotions coordinator.
(b) Media specialist.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Runway supervisor.
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A dog.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)