|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(a) Long Island.
2. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
(a) Only morning classes so that he could be home in the afternoon.
(b) None-he wanted him to drop out.
(c) Honors classes.
(d) Easy/remedial classes.
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 700 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 400 a month.
(d) 500 a month.
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(b) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(c) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)