|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A sapphire ring.
(c) A gold locket.
(d) A emerald earring.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was ill.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because she was failing their classes.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(b) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
3. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
4. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
5. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)