|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(c) Ending up in prision.
(d) Going crazy.
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Black Jack.
(c) Three-card monte.
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her sophomore year.
(b) Her freshman year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her junior year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)