|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(a) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Feed Lori's dog.
(d) Take care of his mother.
4. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
2. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)