|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A tree limb.
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)