|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abraham Farm.
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(b) Book shelves.
(c) Shower curtains.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
4. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(b) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
(d) Running a dorm.
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)