|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(c) Ending up in prision.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Jolly Acres.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Abrahams Valley.
4. What month was it at the opening of the book?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 500 a month.
(c) 340 a month.
(d) 700 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
5. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)