|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Attacked her brother.
(b) Got engaged.
(c) Told them to leave her alone.
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
3. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(b) Beat her.
(c) Spoil her.
(d) Take her to the beach.
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) A phone ringing.
(b) White noise from a television.
(d) Claps of thunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)