|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Jolly Acres.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Abraham Farm.
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)