|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Mont Saint Claire.
(b) Bloomington Fields.
(c) Payne Whitney.
2. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
3. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "dreams come true".
(b) Her "life".
(c) Her "nightmare".
(d) Her "doll".
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A emerald earring.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A gold locket.
5. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Take her to the beach.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Spoil her.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)