|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Go to see a doctor.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(c) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was not true.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The floor.
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The trees.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
4. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
5. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)