|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(c) AB Corporate.
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Bloomington Fields.
(c) Payne Whitney.
(d) Mont Saint Claire.
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)