|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(b) Shower curtains.
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Go to see a doctor.
(d) Take care of his mother.
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
4. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)