|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(b) Payne Whitney.
(c) Mont Saint Claire.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(b) Long Island.
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Grab a policeman's gun.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Choke one of the officers.
4. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(b) Shower curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)