|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 400 a month.
(d) 700 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)