|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Bug Juice.
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Ending up in prision.
(b) Murdering someone.
(d) Going crazy.
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Making her suicidal.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Scanning her brain.
(d) Giving her medication.
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) May 19th.
(c) August 12th.
(d) August 9th.
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)