|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) An axe.
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(b) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(c) It was not true.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
4. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)