|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(b) Shower curtains.
(c) Book shelves.
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A baseball bat.
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(c) Claps of thunder.
(d) A phone ringing.
4. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 700 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A sapphire ring.
(b) A gold locket.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A emerald earring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
4. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)