|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Sears and Roebuck.
(b) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) May 19th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) August 9th.
(d) August 12th.
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(c) Roach motels.
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
5. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)