|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because they thought she was ill.
(c) Because they heard her Voices.
(d) Because she was failing their classes.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori was insane.
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)