|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was ill.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because they thought she was insane.
(d) Because she was failing their classes.
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Lori Winters.
(c) Scott Binthers.
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Leave now!"
(b) "You must die!"
(c) "Kill him!"
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)