|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(a) Roach motels.
2. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Leave now!"
(b) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her sophomore year.
(d) Her junior year.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they heard her Voices.
(d) Because they thought she was ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
4. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)