|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wright Hall.
(b) Wren Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was too worried about the future.
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)