|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori was insane.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Runway supervisor.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because she was failing their classes.
(b) Because they heard her Voices.
(c) Because they thought she was insane.
(d) Because they thought she was ill.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Ending up in prision.
(c) Going crazy.
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)