|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Media specialist.
3. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The trees.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The floor.
(d) The sky.
4. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) Claps of thunder.
(d) A phone ringing.
5. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori was insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
3. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)