|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was in love.
(b) She was too worried about the future.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was doing drugs.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because they thought she was ill.
(c) Because they thought she was insane.
(d) Because she was failing their classes.
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A knife.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
(d) A golf club.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)