|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was in love.
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was ill.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was insane.
(d) Because they heard her Voices.
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(d) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)