|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 500 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) American Underwriters.
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Making her suicidal.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Scanning her brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
5. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)