|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Suger Shock.
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
4. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) Claps of thunder.
(c) A phone ringing.
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Jolly Acres.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Abraham Farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
5. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)