|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(c) Three-card monte.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) August 12th.
(c) July 2nd.
(d) May 19th.
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)