|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Scanning her brain.
(b) Making her suicidal.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Giving her medication.
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(c) William and Mary.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A tree limb.
4. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) Sears and Roebuck.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
3. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)