|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her junior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was having a breakdown.
(b) She was doing drugs.
(c) She was too worried about the future.
(d) She was in love.
4. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 700 a month.
(b) 400 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)