|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because they thought she was insane.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because she was failing their classes.
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Runway supervisor.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
2. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)