|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Sears and Roebuck.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(b) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not true.
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Choke one of the officers.
(b) Grab a policeman's gun.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)