|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For screaming at the owner.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For getting too drunk at a company function.
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Lori Winter's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Schiller's parent's.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 12th.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori was insane.
(d) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)