|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Leave now!"
(c) "You must die!"
(d) "Kill him!"
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
4. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A roof.
(d) A trampoline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
4. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
5. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)