|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(d) William and Mary.
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(b) St. Louis.
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)