|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was doing drugs.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was too worried about the future.
3. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The sky.
(c) The floor.
(d) The trees.
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
5. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)