|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The sky.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The trees.
(d) The floor.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Bug Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)