|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(a) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(c) University of Illinois.
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)