|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Ending up in prision.
2. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Grab a policeman's gun.
(d) Jump out of the window.
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)