|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Jump out of the window.
(c) Choke one of the officers.
(d) Grab a policeman's gun.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A tree limb.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A roof.
(d) A neighbor's car.
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was in love.
(c) She was having a breakdown.
(d) She was doing drugs.
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(a) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)