|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A roof.
(d) A trampoline.
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
4. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(c) Book shelves.
(d) Shower curtains.
5. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A sticky note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
3. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)