|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(b) Book shelves.
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) May 19th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) August 9th.
(d) August 12th.
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her junior year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)