|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(d) Shower curtains.
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Lori Winters.
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
2. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)