|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(a) St. Louis.
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Jolly Acres.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Lincoln Farm.
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was not true.
(d) It was her brother who did it and not her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)