|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bird.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Bug Juice.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Suger Shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
5. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)