|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(c) Shower curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
3. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)