|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Scott Binthers.
(b) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
3. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A knife.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A golf club.
(d) An axe.
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)