|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(c) Cliff diving.
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abraham Farm.
4. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
5. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)