|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Lori Winters.
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abraham Farm.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Abrahams Valley.
(d) Jolly Acres.
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A roof.
(c) A tree limb.
(d) A trampoline.
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Bug Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
3. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
5. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)