|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(d) Long Island.
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(c) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A tree limb.
(b) A roof.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A neighbor's car.
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
2. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
5. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)