|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Frenchman Hall.
(b) Wright Hall.
(c) Richman Hall.
(d) Wren Hall.
4. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) August 9th.
(c) August 12th.
(d) May 19th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
5. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)