|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "You must die!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "Leave now!"
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) May 19th.
(c) August 12th.
(d) July 2nd.
5. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A sticky note.
(c) A pen.
(d) A dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What month was it at the opening of the book?
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)