|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was not true.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Wright Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A sticky note.
(c) A pen.
(d) A dollar bill.
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
3. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)