|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her sophomore year.
(b) Her freshman year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her junior year.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not true.
3. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Cliff diving.
(b) Shark fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)