|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The floor.
(b) The trees.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The sky.
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Suger Shock.
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Kill him!"
(c) "Leave now!"
(d) "You must die!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)