|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A dollar bill.
(c) A pen.
(d) A sticky note.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) August 12th.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 9th.
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Cliff diving.
(d) Shark fishing.
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
5. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)