|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(b) Long Island.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 12th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 9th.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Ending up in prision.
(b) Murdering someone.
(d) Going crazy.
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
4. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)