|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
2. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
5. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A pen.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) A sticky note.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
2. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
3. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)