|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Richman Hall.
(c) Wright Hall.
(d) Frenchman Hall.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Leave now!"
(c) "You must die!"
(d) "Kill him!"
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)