|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Scott Binthers.
(b) Her own.
(d) Lori Winters.
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
4. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A golf club.
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(c) Book shelves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
3. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
4. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)