|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(b) It was not true.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Jolly Acres.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Abraham Farm.
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(c) William and Mary.
5. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) Claps of thunder.
(d) A phone ringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)