|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(a) Roach motels.
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(c) University of Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
4. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)