|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(c) William and Mary.
2. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(b) Cliff diving.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The floor.
(b) The trees.
(c) The sky.
(d) The mountains.
5. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)