|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Her own.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 12th.
(b) August 9th.
(c) July 2nd.
(d) May 19th.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(b) Ending up in prision.
(c) Murdering someone.
(d) Going crazy.
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Jolly Acres.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Lincoln Farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
4. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)