|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) May 19th.
(b) August 12th.
(c) July 2nd.
(d) August 9th.
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Kill him!"
(c) "Leave now!"
(d) "You must die!"
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Her own.
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
4. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
5. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)