|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they thought she was ill.
(d) Because they heard her Voices.
4. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Frenchman Hall.
(c) Wright Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
5. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)