|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A roof.
(d) A tree limb.
4. What month was it at the opening of the book?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(d) Book shelves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)