|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Lori, Hartsdale, New York, 1994.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(a) Atypical antipsychotics.
2. Who called Sally to order her to meet Marvin, Nancy, and Mark at a restaurant in Chicago?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 12th.
4. What did Lori state was her "activity" when she was in the hospital in 1985?
5. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Stiffle her anger.
(b) Let her own anger out.
(c) Talk back to her Voices.
(d) Ignore the voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
2. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
3. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
4. What sounds caused Lori to call the police from her mental hospital?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)