|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Pepermint sticks.
2. What did the status "C.O." mean?
(a) Coordinated Ongoing.
(b) Collaborative Observation.
(c) Considered Ongoing.
(d) Constant Observation.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A tree limb.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A roof.
(d) A neighbor's car.
4. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That he loved her.
(b) That the medication was working.
(c) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(d) That she would be okay.
5. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
(a) For attention.
(b) To end her suffering.
(c) To upset her parents.
(d) To give into the Voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
2. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
3. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)