Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 19, Mark Schiller, Chicago, November 1986, Chapter 20, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, December 1986 - April 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) Away from home.
(c) In England.
(d) With Lori at camp.
2. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
(a) Tara Wright.
(b) Bethany Miller.
(c) Laura Myers.
(d) Anne Schiff.
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "You must die!"
(c) "Leave now!"
(d) "Kill him!"
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 500 dollars.
(b) 1,000 dollars.
(c) 300 dollars.
(d) 750 dollars.
5. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) They would break up.
(b) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
(c) Sally would get sick.
(d) Mark would get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
3. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
4. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)