Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, There's Nothing Wrong With Me, Chapter 11, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983, Chapter 12, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, September 1983 - May 1984.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Spanish translator.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Go to see a doctor.
(c) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(d) Take care of his mother.
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Suger Shock.
(d) Bug Juice.
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
5. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A blooming flower.
(d) A supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
4. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)