Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(c) Shower curtains.
(d) Book shelves.
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
3. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)