|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I Can Fly, Chapter 4, Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982, Chapter 5, Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, March 1982 - June 1982, Chapter 6, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York City, June 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Sears and Roebuck.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) American Underwriters.
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abraham Farm.
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(c) Ending up in prision.
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Tara's apartment.
(c) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
3. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
4. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)