|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A pen.
(d) A sticky note.
3. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her junior year.
(b) Her freshman year.
(c) Her senior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(d) William and Mary.
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)